Frequently Asked Questions
- Important CashBackForex Policies
- Multiple Accounts: Clients may only register a single CashBackForex web account (not to be confused with broker accounts, you may add as many broker accounts as you like). If multiple CashBackForex web accounts for the same user are discovered, all accounts beyond the first will be disabled.
- Affiliate Referrers: CashBackForex clients may not be referrer's on their own account. Clients cannot change or modify their referrer, however if a client is referred by an affiliate and their account is not more than 30 days old and does not currently have a referrer, the referrer may be added by contacting us here.
- How do I start getting paid for my trades?
- Sign up for a free account on this site.
- Choose a broker and click the link or icon, then follow the instructions on the next page. You will receive a confirmation email from us when completed. As referrers, your broker pays us a portion of the spread or commission they charge you each time you place a trade. This commission is taken from the firm's marketing budget, so your spreads, costs, and service stay the same!
- Visit my payout options in your account tab and update your payment information.
- Begin actively trading the account, and wait for your cash back payments to arrive!
- How much cash can I make?
- To quickly estimate your total rebate you may use our cash back estimator.
- To more precisely calculate your rebate on a per trade basis, please use our rebate pip calculator and follow the instructions.
- Do my spreads increase if I open an account through you?
Never! Your spreads will be EXACTLY the same as those offered on the broker's website, and will be the same as those you would pay if you had opened the account on the broker's website. The only difference is that, by opening your account through us, you will receive cash back!
- How do bonus points work?
- What are Bonus Points: Every bonus point earned may be applied to the purchase of any product on CashBackForex at the rate of US $1 per point. Bonus points are awarded in lieu of cash rebates on some products because certain vendors or programs prefer this method of bonus delivery over a cash method.
- How to Earn Bonus Points: If an item is eligible for bonus points it will display the number of points that can be earned by purchasing the associate product. Simply follow the instructions for the item you wish to purchase to receive your bonus points.
- How to Redeem Bonus Points: If you have acquired enough points to obtain the item you want, simply use our contact form to provide us with your username or email and the item you would like to obtain in exchange for your bonus points.
- How to Track My Points: Once you are logged in to the site, drop down the My Account tab and visit My Bonus Points where you can view a full accounting of all points earned, spent, and available.
- Waiting Period: A waiting period may apply to some products and services because of refund periods and procedures at some vendors. Points may not be used until the waiting period has expired. The waiting period for items purchased through Clickbank is 60 days.
- When will I receive my payments?
Brokers typically provide trading records to CashBackForex no later than the 15th of the month following the close of each trading month. We then calculate your rebates, credit them to your profile and issue a payment no later than the 25th of the month following the month commissions were earned in.
|Example: End of Trading Month||January 30|
|Trading records received from Brokers||February 15|
|Credits and payments issued no later than||February 25th|
In keeping with our "desire to make payments as quickly as possible", we make early credits and payments between the 8th-12th of the month, for selected payment methods (Moneybookers/Skrill, Paypal, ACH and Liberty Reserve) when data is available from your broker. While we make these early payments whenever possible, we cannot guarantee early delivery, thus you should not expect a payment prior to the 25th of the month following the month commissions were earned
Items possibly paid between the 8th-12th of the month...
a) Brokers: Alpari UK, FXCBS, FXCMau, FXCMuk, FxOpen, FxPro, GallantFX, LiteForex and TadawulFX.
b) Affiliates for the above brokers
c) Customers or Affiliates using payout options of Moneybookers/Skrill, PayPal, ACH and Liberty Reserve for the above brokers
The items not able to be paid until the 25th of the month are...
a) Brokers: 4XP, AAAFX, AvaFx, DeltaStock, Dukascopy, FINFx, ForexYard, FXCC, FXDD, FxPrimus, HotForex, IamFx, Instaforex, Marketiva, IronFX, Pepperstone, ThinkForex, Trading Point, AxiTrader, IBFX Au, Varengold Bank Fx and Windsor Brokers.
b) Affiliates for the above brokers
c) All Customers and Affiliates with payout options of check and bank wire
We hope this helps your understanding of our rebate credit and payout process.
- How do I know if this is for real?
You may independently verify our status as an active introducing broker with the firms we partner with. Most firms we have worked with for years. We have offered cash back to our clients for years and you should have little difficulty finding a trader who has used our service and can offer you some personal experience as to how we do business. You might also look at various user review sites like http://forexpeacearmy.com to see what clients have had to say about us.
- Is there any criteria I must meet to receive cash back
There are no minimum earnings you must generate to receive cash back. If you have selected a payment method requiring a minimum payment and your account balance is below this, your account balance will carry over until either you change the payment method, or your account balance reaches the amount required to issue payment.
- Can you deposit directly into my trading account?
No, currently we cannot, except for Instaforex and Hotforex. Instaforex cashback must be paid directly into your trading account and Hotforex cashback may be paid directly into your trading account or paid directly to you by CashBackForex per our standard payment methods (FAQ 13
- What do I do if I disagree with the amount of cashback I received?
Mistakes can happen and we are happy to take a second look. Simply contact us
with a copy of your account statement (as it comes from the broker) with a request to have the matter investigated.
- when does my rebate/cash back show up in my account panel
You will receive a credit prior to payment issuance, therefore your account balance will be positive. Credits may be issued anywhere from several hours to several days before payment issuance. Payments will show up nearly immediately after a payment has been issued, and your account balance will return to 0.
- what is your affiliate/referral program
- What payment methods do you offer?
Currently we offer:
Moneybookers/Skrill - $1 minimum accumulated cashback, no CBF fees
Paypal - $10 minimum accumulated cashback, no CBF fees
Liberty Reserve - $10 minimum, up to 4% fee
Check - $50 minimum, no fees
Bank Wire - $200 minimum, $25 US fee, $40 international fee
We incur charges on some payment methods, so we charge a fee on these. For more details please signup, login and visit my payout options
- How do I provide my payment information?
- What is a round turn lot?
A completed trade; a position that has been both opened and closed.
- Do I get rebates for both winning and losing trades
- Why should I follow instructions and register to get cash back?
The instructions for opening an account at each broker are designed to ensure the brokerage firm recognizes us as your referrer. This allows us to collect volume based commission for having "introduced" you as a client. This commission is then used to provide your cash back rebates. When you register on our site, we can associate your brokerage account(s) with you and the payment information you provide.
- can I get cash back on a broker I already have an account with
In most cases, yes. Please visit the individual broker pages for more details.
- Can I get cash back on brokers that are not listed
Yes, we do work with some brokers that for legal reasons or otherwise, are not listed on our site but for whom we can provide rebates. Additionally, we add partner firms often so feel free to contact us regarding the addition of a partner firm. With that said, we are careful about what firms we deal with and will not add any broker just to advertise our "wide selection." We have many years experience in the forex industry, and know of many firms engaged in stealing or cheating clients. We will not deal with such firms.
High Risk Warning: Forex, Futures, and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risks. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. You must be aware of the risks of investing in forex, futures, and options and be willing to accept them in order to trade in these markets. Forex trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Please do not trade with borrowed money or money you cannot afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy or Sell currencies, futures, or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. Website owners and affiliates will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information. Please remember that the past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.