Messages (11 Replies)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  Sort:
01 Apr 2014 11:32 AM
    A brief overview of forex and the forex business landscape - markets and trading volume - market players - spot, currency futures, currency forward.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDuw3lVN6Fc&index=2&list=PLdxV9mWcNAjATOMFQ9B90P3660SmkCJko
    Edited:07 Aug 2014 6:55 AM
    10 Aug 2016 2:01 AM
    Nice video collection about Forex and concepts about it. Good share mate. All post are very interesting to watch.
    27 Dec 2016 5:55 AM
    Thanks, great video.
    Edited:27 Dec 2016 6:29 AM
    23 Feb 2017 5:43 AM
    where i can find more videos about forex trading?
    17 Nov 2017 9:28 AM
    i want more videos to)
    20 Dec 2017 5:45 AM
    Forex trading is the conversion of currencies into one another. It's the largest financial market in the world – and one of the most volatile.
    15 Mar 2018 3:42 PM
    Videos are good as a motivation sourse. I used to think that such videos don't work and they are created just to get a break and relax a bit. But then I realised that you actually want to study and develop more right after another portion of motivation.
    15 Mar 2018 5:52 PM
    This is a good video, which gives the basic understanding of forex and how it functions. I think many newbies will find this video extremely useful, and it will help them avoid some mistakes.
    24 Apr 2018 7:28 AM
    I want more videos!
    21 May 2018 6:14 AM
    Forex trading is the business in which one currency can be exchanged for another at a changing rate. Forex always is traded with two different types of currency. For example, Dollar/Euro, Dollar/Pound, Euro/Dollar. Forex is a very risky business.
    22 May 2018 1:25 PM
    Pips school+ demo account= minimum good result when kick off a live account but minimum 3 months should continue besides preschool level.
    22 May 2018 1:29 PM
    Sometimes i feel its really a complicated issue between demo and live especially when it the topic is , the important of demo account.  generally i don't believe the importance of demo account but i passed a long time in here and took so many experience,  but at the end of the day my demos experience worked not even 25% when i started live trading.    
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    An e-mail with your verification code has been sent to your e-mail address. Please access your in-box and use the verification button or verification code to complete your registration.
    You already have an account linked with this E-mail (it maybe standard or social login). Please, sign in with it.
    Please, provide us your e-mail so we can verify your account.
    Email: