Forums > Special Topics > Test Lab > Million Dollar Pips

RazorTester > Million Dollar Pips

Profit: +367.07% / $1835.33 / 3387.4 pips
Drawdown: $4681.29 / 58.19% / 0.0 pips
Broker: Excel Markets (NZ)
Style: Technical
Method: Automatic
Robots: Million Dollar Pi...
Description: This immensely popular scalper EA quickly profits from fading high volatility spikes, so long as there is low spread and near-zero slippage. It has achieved over 80% monthly returns on live demo accounts, but users have found it exceedingly difficult to find decent results on real accounts. Excel Markets (NZ) proves to be an exception and works well with this EA. Style: Scalper. Pairs: EURUSD. Timeframe: M1. TradingTime: 24-hrs.
Messages (7 Replies)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  Sort:
19 Nov 2012 6:13 AM
    This topic has been created automatically to discuss this account.

14 Dec 2013 7:23 AM
    One question, can we use this robot in excell markets real account? is there any restrictions?

16 Dec 2013 2:20 PM
    There are no restrictions in using this robot at excel markets. But I would be cautious with this one. Its has shown erratic trading performance this year. It is very probable that the conditions of the market that made it perform so well prior to September 2012 are no longer present. 

Personally I wouldn't try it on real accounts until I see it stabilize and show more consistent performance for 3 months or more. 

www.linkedin.com/in/blakerodger
    Edited:16 Dec 2013 2:25 PM
    20 Feb 2014 2:16 PM
    At 610% MDP is now making a nice comeback from its long draw down spell that lasted for most of 2013.

It still has to reach the high of 671% (Sept 28, 2012) to be fully free of its long stagnation period, but 2014 is proving to be very hopeful for EA. 

17 Mar 2014 4:05 PM
    HI

can you share the parameters that you use to have this results with excel markets ?  What kind of account do you use, CORE or PRO ? 

Edited:17 Mar 2014 4:08 PM EXPLAIN MORE
    17 Mar 2014 6:31 PM
    Hi, 

We use Pro account. 

Attached is the set file. 

Regards,
    Steven 

mdp_excelmarkets_m1.set

Edited:17 Mar 2014 6:34 PM
    29 Apr 2014 12:11 PM
    i am not much but I push it a little more each day!

06 Mar 2018 1:59 PM
    As an option, we can keep it as we know that market is cyclic and it's quite possible that the situation on it will repeat itself. And we will be able to use this robot successfully.

You are not authorized to post a reply.
    An e-mail with your verification code has been sent to your e-mail address. Please access your in-box and use the verification button or verification code to complete your registration.
    You already have an account linked with this E-mail (it maybe standard or social login). Please, sign in with it.
    Please, provide us your e-mail so we can verify your account.
    Email: