Messages (89 Replies)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  Sort:
18 Sep 2015 11:52 AM
    This topic has been created automatically to discuss this contest.
    26 May 2016 6:57 AM
    Hi Denis good day, I have a question regarding on the platform. After I registered on the contest and got my login details, when I downloaded it and installed the platform name is Metatrader 5 (Metaquotes) and not from FxPrimus. And automatically has demo account even if I did not open one.

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/16/96/04/77/mt510.png
    Edited:26 May 2016 7:11 AM
    26 May 2016 7:19 AM
    Posted By tawilwil on 26 May 2016 6:57 AM
    Hi Denis good day, I have a question regarding on the platform. After I registered on the contest and got my login details, when I downloaded it and installed the platform name is Metatrader 5 (Metaquotes) and not from FxPrimus. And automatically has demo account even if I did not open one.

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/16/96/04/77/mt510.png
    I will contact broker about the download link issue.

Regards,
    Denis

Office Hours 9 - 5 GMT (Ireland) Mon - Fri
    26 May 2016 7:43 AM
    why my MT4  account is invalid account?
    Edited:26 May 2016 7:45 AM
    26 May 2016 10:15 AM
    Posted By aurel09 on 26 May 2016 7:43 AM
    Invalid Account = wrong details entered

Ensure you are entering:
    • the correct account number (copy and paste to avoid typos)
    • the correct metatrader password (copy and paste to avoid typos)
    • the correct broker server - see contest rules

Denis

26 May 2016 11:28 AM
    ***FAO First 33 Registered Contestants***

Please note that a blank space at the start of your password was incorrectly included in the file of accounts we uploaded.

I have amended all records on our system and correct details will display to you on the contest rules page.

However the email we sent you at registration will obviously include the error and should be ignored.

Regards,
    Denis
    26 May 2016 11:49 PM
    why my MT4 account is invalid account? and fxprimus broker says acount expire why issue login...?
    27 May 2016 4:34 AM
    Posted By Hubdar786 on 26 May 2016 11:49 PM
    why my MT4 account is invalid account? and fxprimus broker says acount expire why issue login...?

Posted By Denis - webmaster on 26 May 2016 11:28 AM
    ***FAO First 33 Registered Contestants***

Please note that a blank space at the start of your password was incorrectly included in the file of accounts we uploaded.

I have amended all records on our system and correct details will display to you on the contest rules page.

However the email we sent you at registration will obviously include the error and should be ignored.

Regards,
    Denis

Posted By Denis - webmaster on 26 May 2016 10:15 AM
    Posted By aurel09 on 26 May 2016 7:43 AM
    Invalid Account = wrong details entered

Ensure you are entering:
    • the correct account number (copy and paste to avoid typos)
    • the correct metatrader password (copy and paste to avoid typos)
    • the correct broker server - see contest rules

Denis

You are one of the 33 mentioned in previous post (see above) - ensure you remove blank space from beginning of password when logging in.

As you can see from your account page we have established a connection with your account and FX Primus server.

Denis
    31 May 2016 2:20 PM
    Maybe some day I will win one of these contests. :-)
    01 Jun 2016 3:02 AM
    Hi Dennis

Pls take note of the contest general conditions #5. This is fxprimus contest. So did fxprimus merged with fxopen? And why prizes are paid into fxopen live acct?

General Contest Rules and Information

1. Please do not update your passwords on MT4 Terminal as this will cause connection issues between CashBack Forex and the broker and we will no longer be able to retrieve your trading information.
    2. On the Metatrader client terminal, you will login to the server 'FXPRIMUS-Practice'.
    3. Trading on trading platform is disabled until the contest begins.  If you are logged into platform when we enable trading, you will need to logout and then login again to be able to trade.
    4. Contest starts @ 10am UTC 13th June. Contest ends @ 11pm UTC 15th July. Registration closes @ 11pm UTC 8th July. There is a countdown timer to the start of the contest and the end of the contest on the Contest Rankings page. (Note: If you set your timezone in your profile preferences, all times displayed on the site will be relevant to your timezone)
    5. The top 10 traders will receive cash prizes that are paid into the client’s FXOpen Live Trading Account in USD

If i am first to spot this error or if its not an error would like to know whether fxprimus did merged with fxopen
    02 Jun 2016 12:15 PM
    No big NEWS!
    Just the joys of copy and paste - FXOpen was our last contest!!!

Amended now.
    Thanks!

Denis
    04 Jun 2016 12:00 PM
    Bisakah saya trading di laptop dan Gadget Android, apakah tidak di Diskualifikasi?
    05 Jun 2016 7:43 AM
    Por los mensajes anteriores, no parece muy claro si ¿Se puede utilizar Metatrader 4? o ¿Solo se puede utilizar Metatrader 5?
    07 Jun 2016 8:56 AM
    sabar bro..diinget2..kira2 pernah buka vpn ga?ato koneksi lwt wifi atau koneksi yg sama tetapi pernah buka lwt android atau mac addres sempet berubah..,,,, saya pernah dinyatakan juara 3 tetapi tiba tiba saya naik juara kedua...
    Edited:11 Jun 2016 1:47 PM
    07 Jun 2016 9:19 AM
    Turut prihatin atas kasusnye Om_Om..
    Semoga ikutan yg lain Menang dan Lebih gede dolarnye_Om!!.. amiiin.
    Salam Trader Indonesia 
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 612345 > >>
    An e-mail with your verification code has been sent to your e-mail address. Please access your in-box and use the verification button or verification code to complete your registration.
    You already have an account linked with this E-mail (it maybe standard or social login). Please, sign in with it.
    Please, provide us your e-mail so we can verify your account.
    Email: