Messages (205 Replies)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  Sort:
01 Aug 2016 3:45 PM
    This topic has been created automatically to discuss this contest.
    28 Aug 2016 1:02 PM
    Hi,

Is EUR USD and gold and silver not valid pairs for the contest. I do not see this in the symbols list . Hence the doubt. You may please clarify.

Thanks
    29 Aug 2016 8:26 AM
    Please note that our statistical calculation system only supports the following tradable instruments:
    1. (AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURCZK, EURGBP, EURHUF, EURJPY, EURNOK, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURTRY, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, TRYJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDCZK, USDHKD, USDHUF, USDILS, USDJPY, USDMXN, USDNOK, USDSEK, USDTRY, USDZAR, XAGUSD, XAUUSD, XPDUSD, XPTUSD, ZARJPY)
    29 Aug 2016 9:52 AM
    Helo Denis,

I am awaiting your feedback as to why EURUSD, XAUUSD AND XAGUSD do not appear in the symbols list in the MT4 platform conducting the STO Demo contest. You may please look into this and clarify.
    29 Aug 2016 12:26 PM
    Posted By Price Action on 29 Aug 2016 9:52 AM
    Helo Denis,

I am awaiting your feedback as to why EURUSD, XAUUSD AND XAGUSD do not appear in the symbols list in the MT4 platform conducting the STO Demo contest. You may please look into this and clarify.

Posted By Price Action on 28 Aug 2016 1:02 PM
    Hi,

Is EUR USD and gold and silver not valid pairs for the contest. I do not see this in the symbols list . Hence the doubt. You may please clarify.

Thanks
    Please note that we have not yet notified users that the contest has been officially opened for registration as all details have yet to be finalized.

Gold and Silver are not available to trade in this contest.

In the market watch window, right mouse click and select Show All, this will display all instruments available on the platform.
    NOTE -
    Only trade instruments detailed on the contest rules page.

Contest should be officially opened for registration later today.

Regards,
    Denis
    Office Hours 9 - 5 GMT (Ireland) Mon - Fri
    Edited:29 Aug 2016 12:27 PM
    06 Sep 2016 5:34 PM
    Hello Denis,

I want to ask, whether participants must deposit funds on live account?
    09 Sep 2016 3:32 PM
    I am trying to set up my strategies in the MT4 platform, with enormous difficulty. I do not know who classified the instruments but he sure made a mess out of it: Forex 1, FOREX 3, ITA 1 ITA 3, mixed with Deutche 1  etc, EURUSD. somewhere at the end alone... You can see the classic instrument names (somwhere classified as SYSTEM?????) but you cannot trade with these!!!! Instruments have a (.) suffix dot else they are not valid for trading,  XAUUSD displayed as GLD only. and so on. I am opening two charts insert some indis and the platform freezes and is not responding!!! spreads are sky high on BUY trades. Historical Data is missing from major pairs and I cannot force download them as the script cannot function in the latest MT4 version...This is going to be a tough trading competition experience. A broker is supposed to make a trader's life easier, this setup is called trading in agony....Why don't they consult a designer to do the instrument classification from scratch...there are so many talented out there. I guess I will have to open one monthly trade with the isolated EURUSD down by the very bottom.......
    09 Sep 2016 3:52 PM
    Posted By br33der on 6 Sep 2016 5:34 PM
    Hello Denis,

I want to ask, whether participants must deposit funds on live account?
    Hi,

No requirements to deposit funds in a live account - this is a demo trading contest.

Regards,
    Denis
    09 Sep 2016 4:00 PM
    Posted By crcirousfx on 9 Sep 2016 3:32 PM
    I am trying to set up my strategies in the MT4 platform, with enormous difficulty. I do not know who classified the instruments but he sure made a mess out of it: Forex 1, FOREX 3, ITA 1 ITA 3, mixed with Deutche 1  etc, EURUSD. somewhere at the end alone... You can see the classic instrument names (somwhere classified as SYSTEM?????) but you cannot trade with these!!!! Instruments have a (.) suffix dot else they are not valid for trading,  XAUUSD displayed as GLD only. and so on. I am opening two charts insert some indis and the platform freezes and is not responding!!! spreads are sky high on BUY trades. Historical Data is missing from major pairs and I cannot force download them as the script cannot function in the latest MT4 version...This is going to be a tough trading competition experience. A broker is supposed to make a trader's life easier, this setup is called trading in agony....Why don't they consult a designer to do the instrument classification from scratch...there are so many talented out there. I guess I will have to open one monthly trade with the isolated EURUSD down by the very bottom.......
    Right mouse click in Market Watch window, select Show All, this will display all tradeable instruments for the contest group.

Note: Ensure instrument is in our approved list in the contest rules before you start trading it.

Demo servers are used for testing primarily by brokers and are traditionally not as well maintained or locked down as live servers are.

Regards,
    Denis
    10 Sep 2016 5:25 AM
    Maybe you should stop trading !
    10 Sep 2016 6:17 AM
    Thanks for the advice man. You are very mature and philosophical trader. I really liked your comment. I am sure you will be among the top 10.
    12 Sep 2016 2:49 AM
    Please note that our statistical calculation system only supports the following tradable instruments:
    i.(AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURCZK, EURGBP, EURHUF, EURJPY, EURNOK, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURTRY, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, TRYJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDCZK, USDHKD, USDHUF, USDILS, USDJPY, USDMXN, USDNOK, USDSEK, USDTRY, USDZAR, XAGUSD, XAUUSD, XPDUSD, XPTUSD, ZARJPY)
    ii.Any trading with symbols not included in this list is not permitted for the purposes of this contest by any participant. In case of disobedience, the Client will not be able to claim a prize
    iii.Additionally a participant’s account will be automatically disqualified due to the fact that the drawdown calculation will be affected and incorrect in the event that equity cannot be correctly calculated on other symbols.

Their is a problem that symbol EURUSD not EURUSD. and same as GBPAUD not GBPAUD. this is any problem?
    12 Sep 2016 3:17 AM
    BIU
    12 Sep 2016 6:43 AM
    dear
    till now i can not replace an order
    please advice
    12 Sep 2016 7:05 AM
    Contest begins today and I'm not able to place orders. I did manually log out and back in again. What is wrong?
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 1412345 > >>
    An e-mail with your verification code has been sent to your e-mail address. Please access your in-box and use the verification button or verification code to complete your registration.
    You already have an account linked with this E-mail (it maybe standard or social login). Please, sign in with it.
    Please, provide us your e-mail so we can verify your account.
    Email: