Messages (206 Replies)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  Sort:
13 Apr 2017 12:40 PM
    This topic has been created automatically to discuss this contest.

14 Jun 2017 12:33 PM
    8. Connecting and registering through public-facing servers (Web servers, VPS etc.) may result in disqualification. We realize this may disrupt some users who use a VPS for trading however at times this could be necessary for the protection of the integrity of the CashBack Forex contest, and giving everyone a chance at winning.

What does it mean "may result in disqualification"? IS it banned or not? I legitimately want to put my ea on this. If it means anything, my vps is sponsored by IC Markets.

14 Jun 2017 5:55 PM
    Big prize, be patient cause it needs low DD to achieve rank.

Edited:14 Jun 2017 5:56 PM
    14 Jun 2017 10:25 PM
    i dont know why all these rules too many rules

15 Jun 2017 4:20 AM
    I'm excited, since I have free time, I know I will win ...... jejejeje.

Look at this, it is my signal and be afraid. Hahahaha

Https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/286326

You can retire now,
    bye

15 Jun 2017 4:29 AM
    Posted By bfis108137 on 14 Jun 2017 12:33 PM
    8. Connecting and registering through public-facing servers (Web servers, VPS etc.) may result in disqualification. We realize this may disrupt some users who use a VPS for trading however at times this could be necessary for the protection of the integrity of the CashBack Forex contest, and giving everyone a chance at winning.

What does it mean "may result in disqualification"? IS it banned or not? I legitimately want to put my ea on this. If it means anything, my vps is sponsored by IC Markets.
    Every winners account will be looked at individually at contest end and if there are any in breach of the rules they will be disqualified - IP duplication with another account may / may not be an issue in your case.

If you have a static IP you will be ok for sure.

Denis

Office Hours 9 - 5 GMT (Ireland) Mon - Fri
    15 Jun 2017 4:39 AM
    Posted By 2088952393 on 15 Jun 2017 4:20 AM
    I'm excited, since I have free time, I know I will win ...... jejejeje.

Look at this, it is my signal and be afraid. Hahahaha

Https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/286326

You can retire now,
    bye

wow you have a very good system. am also excited about the contest. :) please take the second prize and let me take the first one . I want the top prize.

15 Jun 2017 4:41 AM
    Awesome I have anxiously been waiting for a contest. Its long overdue. This time we are not messing up.

15 Jun 2017 6:22 AM
    Ah so you are worried about duplicate users of same ip.  So then how do you deal with home users on a dynamic ip?  For example I can use my ip and then tomorrow another user can get my ip and begin using it.

15 Jun 2017 7:04 AM
    Posted By bfis108137 on 15 Jun 2017 6:22 AM
    Ah so you are worried about duplicate users of same ip.  So then how do you deal with home users on a dynamic ip?  For example I can use my ip and then tomorrow another user can get my ip and begin using it.
    We allow for Dynamic IP and the time-frame in which IPs are recycled.

15 Jun 2017 7:59 AM
    Hi Denis,

How if I use VPS to run my EA and using another computer to trade manually in the same time, which is maybe dynamic IP or static IP, is it okay ?

15 Jun 2017 8:12 AM
    Posted By kraimen on 15 Jun 2017 7:59 AM
    Hi Denis,

How if I use VPS to run my EA and using another computer to trade manually in the same time, which is maybe dynamic IP or static IP, is it okay ?

Hi kraimen,

Logging in on multiple IPs on the one account is fine.

2 or more accounts logging in on the same IP at the same time is not fine!!

Denis

15 Jun 2017 10:08 AM
    Thank you Denis for your explanation, it's very helpful

15 Jun 2017 10:31 AM
    Posted By kraimen on 15 Jun 2017 10:08 AM
    Thank you Denis for your explanation, it's very helpful
    You are most welcome.

Happy Trading!

Denis

16 Jun 2017 7:37 AM
    hello, is this demo contest open to public or just for cashbackforex member...tq

You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 1412345 > >>
    An e-mail with your verification code has been sent to your e-mail address. Please access your in-box and use the verification button or verification code to complete your registration.
    You already have an account linked with this E-mail (it maybe standard or social login). Please, sign in with it.
    Please, provide us your e-mail so we can verify your account.
    Email: