Messages (4 Replies)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  Sort:
29 Sep 2017 1:09 PM

In this trading place, time management is really important to make sure a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly, we the traders should choose our time according to our trading understanding , as a newcomer due to lack of fundamental knowledge i always avoid news trading , even though it is very much profitable sometimes.    

18 Dec 2017 4:53 AM
    Yes, traders have to understand 1st their trading strength and weakness! By the way, news trading is always challenging! I have more than 5 years trading experience but till now I am doing my news trading with only 60% accuracy curve.
    24 Dec 2017 5:17 AM
    I read a lot of literature about time management, and I gotta say it's very helpful in trading in order to be more effective.
    26 Dec 2017 6:38 AM
    Knowing how to manage your time is an entire art of its own, it's not so simple.
    03 Jan 2018 7:32 AM
    Not only must we focus on time management, we must also rely on discipline. Administration & discipline as a key to the success of operations.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    An e-mail with your verification code has been sent to your e-mail address. Please access your in-box and use the verification button or verification code to complete your registration.
    You already have an account linked with this E-mail (it maybe standard or social login). Please, sign in with it.
    Please, provide us your e-mail so we can verify your account.
    Email: