Messages (9 Replies)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  Sort:
29 Sep 2017 1:09 PM

In this trading place, time management is really important to make sure a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly, we the traders should choose our time according to our trading understanding , as a newcomer due to lack of fundamental knowledge i always avoid news trading , even though it is very much profitable sometimes.    

18 Dec 2017 4:53 AM
    Yes, traders have to understand 1st their trading strength and weakness! By the way, news trading is always challenging! I have more than 5 years trading experience but till now I am doing my news trading with only 60% accuracy curve.
    24 Dec 2017 5:17 AM
    I read a lot of literature about time management, and I gotta say it's very helpful in trading in order to be more effective.
    26 Dec 2017 6:38 AM
    Knowing how to manage your time is an entire art of its own, it's not so simple.
    03 Jan 2018 7:32 AM
    Not only must we focus on time management, we must also rely on discipline. Administration & discipline as a key to the success of operations.
    13 Apr 2018 8:17 AM
    Thank you very much for your contribution! To be honest, in my early stage I avoided the news event as a result, I lost huge amount of money during the high voltage news session like FOMC, NFP! But now I am an active news trader & I am confident about my news trading success.
    23 Apr 2018 3:57 AM
    Education is more important for becoming a knowledgeable trader very rapidly in Forex. for that reason , we the traders have to choose the trading platform which at all times ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities with video tutorials.
    25 Apr 2018 1:29 PM
    As it turns out, time management is not so easy as it seemed at first glance. But it does significantly increase trading efficiency.
    28 Apr 2018 6:36 AM
    It is unfortunate that you have lost a lot of money, but this is a consequence of the fact that you neglected economic statistics, since it has a big impact on the market.
    28 Apr 2018 11:56 AM
    Honestly, I never thought about that. I live with a principle, that I won't leave my house early in the morning without a concrete plan for the day. The most important thing is for anyone not to break these plans.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    An e-mail with your verification code has been sent to your e-mail address. Please access your in-box and use the verification button or verification code to complete your registration.
    You already have an account linked with this E-mail (it maybe standard or social login). Please, sign in with it.
    Please, provide us your e-mail so we can verify your account.
    Email: