Messages (166 Replies)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  Sort:
04 Jan 2018 6:50 AM
    This topic has been created automatically to discuss this contest.
    12 Jan 2018 2:06 PM
    Helo Dennis,

Trading has not been disabled for the demo contest account. Errounously I placed a buy pending order. Ofcourse I immediately deleted the order. No trade was executed. Please ensure to disable the trading till the contest opens.

I would like to know if my account will be disqualified.

Regards
    Edited:12 Jan 2018 2:08 PM
    13 Jan 2018 10:35 PM
    Dear support,
    In regards with contest rules number 7, I think it would be fair if every contestant has to provide their real name and address prove with upload their ID and residential documents rather than their IP address. So if you find the contestant using the same IP address, you can filter contestant using the indentity matching only one person per household or residence. For contestant using broadband connection like me and many other person in my country, our IP address supply by the operator most likely has the same number. It is just my opinion, I hope that cashback forex admin and support take some consideration on this.
    Thank you.
    15 Jan 2018 4:34 AM
    Posted By smoody on 13 Jan 2018 10:35 PM
    Dear support,
    In regards with contest rules number 7, I think it would be fair if every contestant has to provide their real name and address prove with upload their ID and residential documents rather than their IP address. So if you find the contestant using the same IP address, you can filter contestant using the indentity matching only one person per household or residence. For contestant using broadband connection like me and many other person in my country, our IP address supply by the operator most likely has the same number. It is just my opinion, I hope that cashback forex admin and support take some consideration on this.
    Thank you.
    Hi smoody,
    Our rebate business does not require us to gather this information as verification is all on broker side, therefore what you are suggesting will not happen.
    However, we review each and every account in a prize winning position on a case by case basis.

Good luck,
    Denis
    Office Hours 9 - 5 GMT (Ireland) Mon - Fri
    15 Jan 2018 4:36 AM
    Posted By fxx trader on 12 Jan 2018 2:06 PM
    Helo Dennis,

Trading has not been disabled for the demo contest account. Errounously I placed a buy pending order. Ofcourse I immediately deleted the order. No trade was executed. Please ensure to disable the trading till the contest opens.

I would like to know if my account will be disqualified.

Regards
    Hi fxx trader,

I have asked broker to check this out as trading is disabled on their MT4 platform.

Denis
    15 Jan 2018 6:55 AM
    Hi Denis,

Thanks for this new contest. Btw, just curious... we are allowed to trade XAUUSD right? But why is it greyed out (on the watch list)? I noticed that forex pairs have no such issues...

15 Jan 2018 10:37 AM
    Posted By LittleK on 15 Jan 2018 6:55 AM
    Hi Denis,

Thanks for this new contest. Btw, just curious... we are allowed to trade XAUUSD right? But why is it greyed out (on the watch list)? I noticed that forex pairs have no such issues...

Hi LittleK,

Yes you can trade XAUUSD.

All instruments should be disabled (greyed out) now.

Good luck!

Denis
    15 Jan 2018 5:16 PM
    40% DD? Isn't it too high, Denis? =D
    16 Jan 2018 12:36 AM
    I am curious that minor pairs are not available in contest mt4. It has different symbol type which is not mentioned in contest list. For example EUR/NZD.pro

Is it ok to trade .pro? Or will I be disqualified as .pro is not in list.

Please advise.
    16 Jan 2018 2:39 AM
    is using of EA, scripts, trade copy systems and so ons allowed?
    16 Jan 2018 2:49 AM
    If a trader use variable IP address and this IP address matches another traders permanent IP address, will both of them be disqualified?
    16 Jan 2018 4:53 AM
    just trade as normal, dont worry if you hit the DD, next contest still available. so use max margin 😅
    17 Jan 2018 8:15 PM
    is it audusd or audusd.pro for the contest?
    17 Jan 2018 8:16 PM
    is hedging allowed
    18 Jan 2018 5:27 AM
    Posted By KYK on 16 Jan 2018 2:39 AM
    is using of EA, scripts, trade copy systems and so ons allowed?
    EA's are permitted in the contest - but be mindful of the minimum trade duration in the rules.

Denis
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 1212345 > >>
    An e-mail with your verification code has been sent to your e-mail address. Please access your in-box and use the verification button or verification code to complete your registration.
    You already have an account linked with this E-mail (it maybe standard or social login). Please, sign in with it.
    Please, provide us your e-mail so we can verify your account.
    Email: