Password::  
Forgot Password?

Join now (it's free)

User Name:
First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Password::
Forums > Main Street > Broker Discussions - No Reps Allowed > tenko fx - discussing the broker.
Messages (24 Replies)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  Sort:
02 Jun 2018 9:11 AM
I trade on a demo account on TenkoFX as well, mostly with currency pairs. I try to use analytics and the most popular signals like Tor's Hammer and so on. I want to switch to a real account but I'm afraid of hidden agenda. The crypt does well. Recently I've closed orders on LTC/EUR quite well.
06 Jun 2018 4:28 PM
I'm sorry. You could already have had some profit on a real account now. All those stories that a broker ensnares you with a demo account are not about TenkoFX. Trading terms are the same for a demo and a real account. The only difference is that you get real profit on a real account, and on a demo one – only moral satisfaction.
07 Jun 2018 8:09 AM
its a difficult task to find this kind of platform , because minimum thousands online Forex trading brokers are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.
09 Jun 2018 8:24 AM
In my opinion, the value of the crypt in trading is greatly exaggerated. I don't understand how to take it seriously. It's something intangible and non-existent. I'm sizing up TenkoFX as a usual forex broker. And I have mixed feelings about crypt
09 Jun 2018 8:24 AM
In my opinion, the value of the crypt in trading is greatly exaggerated. I don't understand how to take it seriously. It's something intangible and non-existent. I'm sizing up TenkoFX as a usual forex broker. And I have mixed feelings about crypt
19 Jun 2018 8:26 AM
I also find cryptos an interesting asset. Even the big financial institutions are accepting now that the longer term picture is bright for the digital assets. do you trade in crypto currencies?
24 Jun 2018 4:11 AM
Mistakenly, to my mind. This intangible thing, as you say, brings quite a tangible profit. I trade with crypt on TenkoFX and don't regret it. I use mainly analytics.
28 Jun 2018 6:25 AM
you can trade with whatever you want on TenkoFX. I don't like the terms for raw materials and crypt (high spreads although they all are high), but the main thing is that the broker hasn't welshed so far. I trade with currency pairs and use forecast information. For example, one can try trading with eur/usd pair by the levels of support
02 Jul 2018 1:38 AM
This broker provide daily signal for their client?
11 Jul 2018 11:20 AM
Hey all! I've heard you can get free forecasts regarding the pairs from the brokers. It could be a great help in order to understand the market. I've got practical experience of working with crypto, but it's quiet there now and generally it's quite difficult to predict the crypto market right now. Everything's based on the rumors. It's annoying already. I've got a question: Can I get some up-to-date daily market analysis?
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
An e-mail with your verification code has been sent to your e-mail address. Please access your in-box and use the verification button or verification code to complete your registration.
You already have an account linked with this E-mail (it maybe standard or social login). Please, sign in with it.
Please, provide us your e-mail so we can verify your account.
Email: