Weekly Trading Contest 11Feb22 GlobalPrimecom

Hello and welcome to the new trading contest.

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.

Please note I set minimum winning trade duration rule to 2 minutes on this contest to allow potentially for more news trading, from 5 minutes on the last contest.

Good luck!
yes this rule im very like
Can the prize money be simply applied to a present GlobalPrime live account?
Please you guys should disallow the use of EMA'S for trading as their turnover is outrageous, it will not encourage orders that don't use it. let everybody trade base on his or her technical understanding of the market. my own opinion.
[quote=Onyebuchi Eze]Please you guys should disallow the use of EMA'S for trading as their turnover is outrageous, it will not encourage orders that don't use it. let everybody trade base on his or her technical understanding of the market. my own opinion.[/quote]
Thank you Onyebuchi, I am considering this for a future contest.
[quote=StevenA ]Can the prize money be simply applied to a present GlobalPrime live account?[/quote]
Hi Steven,

I have GP coming back to me on this.
hello,

i understand you have controls/rules in place to prevent the same person trading multiple accounts.
i see two accounts that appear to be the same person. Can i message privately? you can clearly see the accounts trading the same instruments and also the same trade opening and closing times. One suggestion to review the winning accounts at the end of the competition for that sort of trading activity.
and this competition should be fair ???

Place 1 to 5 make profits of 45 to 40% in one day

totally unreal I would say

one observes the patterns that you act

do they have a glass ball
[quote=Gubser ]and this competition should be fair ???

do they have a glass ball[/quote]
also, check out my comment above. if you look at the top 6 currently there are 2 individuals with 2 account each currently. look at their trades are almost identical. one from brazil the other from indonesia both with two accounts. this completion is limited to one participation per person.
I think for this competition to be fair, the management of this contest have to consider this option also, as it worrisome of same person having two accounts.
This should be the norm.

The Demo Contest cannot be applied to 2 (two) or more contestants who have the same IP addresses.
Thanks for prise 2 contest , you are best.. Received.
[quote=Mia ]also, check out my comment above. if you look at the top 6 currently there are 2 individuals with 2 account each currently. look at their trades are almost identical. one from brazil the other from indonesia both with two accounts. this completion is limited to one participation per person.[/quote]
I'm going to check on it. Please note currently 3 entries are allowed per IP and one per SMS but one entry per individual person, the 3 per IP is because sometimes you do have people trading from within the same home/location. I am going to check on it, and we can think about what else we can do.
[quote=Anouar ]Thanks for prise 2 contest , you are best.. Received.[/quote]
Congrats on first place 🥇!!!

And congrats to the rest of the winners!

Great trading guys, and have a good weekend 🤙
[quote=Gubser ]and this competition should be fair ???

do they have a glass ball[/quote]
Since there are currently no drawdown restrictions, which we will add in the future, the high returns are achieved by taking very high risks.
great! thanks

[quote=Jason Peterson][quote=Mia ]also, check out my comment above. if you look at the top 6 currently there are 2 individuals with 2 account each currently. look at their trades are almost identical. one from brazil the other from indonesia both with two accounts. this completion is limited to one participation per person.[/quote]
I'm going to check on it. Please note currently 3 entries are allowed per IP and one per SMS but one entry per individual person, the 3 per IP is because sometimes you do have people trading from within the same home/location. I am going to check on it, and we can think about what else we can do.[/quote]
What is the max lot size allowed? Thanks.
[quote=Roy Rozano]What is the max lot size allowed? Thanks.[/quote]
Hi Roy,

Right click on the symbol in MT4 market watch window and select 'Specification'. You can see the min and max allowable volume, however, that is provided you have the margin for it. Usually it will be limited by your margin, you can use a margin calculator to calculate used margin based on leverage, please note default leverage is 1:100, crypto is 1:1.
[quote=Jason Peterson][quote=Anouar ]Thanks for prise 2 contest , you are best.. Received.[/quote]

Great trading guys, and have a good weekend 🤙[/quote]

i still not get the prize. i see in dashboard earning saldo balance 100 dollar and must wait get fund transfer next month on date 12.
[quote=anas baswedan][quote=Jason Peterson][quote=Anouar ]Thanks for prise 2 contest , you are best.. Received.[/quote]

Great trading guys, and have a good weekend 🤙[/quote]

i still not get the prize. i see in dashboard earning saldo balance 100 dollar and must wait get fund transfer next month on date 12.[/quote]
Hi Anas,

You should have gotten an email from us, please check your email. You can request a withdrawal of those deposited funds right away, most of the winners were paid out already so don’t worry, you won’t have to wait til the 12th, that message you are seeing applies to rebate payments and we haven’t yet adapted the verbiage to contest payments :)