Weekly Trading Contest 15

[font=sans-serif]Hello and welcome to the new trading contest.[/font]

[font=sans-serif]Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.[/font]
[ul][li]Contest broker is Global Prime[/li][li]Starting equity is $5000[/li][li]Max drawdown is 20%[/li][li]Max trades is 60[/li][li]16 prizes [/li][/ul][font=sans-serif]Thank you and good luck [/font]

You could make a championship with free DD, without limits [quote=Jason Peterson][font=sans-serif]Hello and welcome to the new trading contest.[/font]

[font=sans-serif]Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.[/font]
[ul][li]Contest broker is Global Prime[/li][li]Starting equity is $5000[/li][li]Max drawdown is 20%[/li][li]Max trades is 60[/li][li]16 prizes [/li][/ul][font=sans-serif]Thank you and good luck [/font][/quote]

How to Enter Trading Contest How?

[quote=SamuraiFX ]You could make a championship with free DD, without limits [quote=Jason Peterson][font=sans-serif]Hello and welcome to the new trading contest.[/font]

[ul][li]Contest broker is Global Prime[/li][li]Starting equity is $5000[/li][li]Max drawdown is 20%[/li][li]Max trades is 60[/li][li]16 prizes [/li][/ul][font=sans-serif]Thank you and good luck [/font][/quote][/quote]

Hi there SamuraiFX!

Yes, we did that already in the past.
Anyways, feedback noted :slight_smile:

Thanks.

• Angelus
Buongiorno come posso unire tra voi nella sfida sie il link no ni aperto io ho provato a unirsi e però no potuto fare l'inserzione e grazie
[quote=maayatemahdi@gmail.com_1 ]Buongiorno come posso unire tra voi nella sfida sie il link no ni aperto io ho provato a unirsi e però no potuto fare l'inserzione e grazie[/quote]

Ciao maayatemahdi@gmail.com_1.

Prima di tutto assicurati di avere un conto CBFX attivo. In caso contrario, registra un nuovo conto gratuito con noi.

Poi, assicurati di essere loggato con il tuo conto CBFX, vai alla pagina del concorso e registrati per il concorso 15.

Grazie :)

- Angelus
[quote=Windollar ]How to Enter Trading Contest How?[/quote]

Hello Windollar, you can join our latest contest by visiting this link: https://www.cashbackforex.com/contests/15?tab=contest-rankings and clicking on the "join now" button. You will need to be logged in to your profile in our website to be able to suscribe correctly.

hope this helps, let us know if you continue having difficulties joining the contest.

-Andres.
How many days will it take to receive the prize after winning the contest
[quote=FrancoMawnai ]How many days will it take to receive the prize after winning the contest[/quote]

Hi there FrancoMawnai!

After the contest ends, we will confirm the rankings. If you win a cash prize, the prize will be credited to your CBFX account. Please make sure you have selected and confimed a preferred payment method on your CBFX account.

We will then process the payment of the cash prize to you, normally within 24 hours after the contest ends, via PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, SticPay or China Union Pay. On request, we can also pay you the cash prize in cryptocurrencies.

- Angelus
How do I see my password coz I made the account but no password.
[quote=Sun Drown]How do I see my password coz I made the account but no password.[/quote]

Hi there Sun Drown!

Please check here: User Guide

Thanks and good luck :)

- Angelus
saya bersedia ikut kontes
[quote=rohmanhidayat.bro88@gmail.com ]saya bersedia ikut kontes[/quote]

Hi there rohmanhidayat.bro88!

It's here: User Guide

- Angelus
[quote=Zingarello ]Hello,

I do not find any link to register a demo account at Globalprime brokerage in order to participate in these contests.

No link, no explanation. Did I miss a train here ?

It is not clear at all.

Thanks for your feedbacks.[/quote]

Hi there Zingarello!

To compete on our trading contests, you do not need to register a live account with the broker sponsoring the contest. Instead, to participate, you will need only to sign up for an account with us, CBFX, and add a prefered payment method. Registration is free, and it's required, if you win, to pay you the cash prize.

Then, after registering with us, you can compete on the trading contest here: Weekly Trading Contest 15 | Rules | globalprime.com

Without a CBFX account, you cannot compete on our contests. More info can also be found here: User Guide

- Angelus
Hi you write max trades are 60 trades? Does this mean a trader is disqualified after 61 trades?
[quote=Doji227 ]Hi you write max trades are 60 trades? Does this mean a trader is disqualified after 61 trades?[/quote]

Please read the rules,

Maximum trades counts: 60

Only your first 60 eligible trades will be included in your performance calculation.
[quote=Doji227 ]Hi you write max trades are 60 trades? Does this mean a trader is disqualified after 61 trades?[/quote]

Hello Doji227,

You are not disqualified if you place more than 60 trades, but only the first 60 elegible trades will be considered for your performance calculation.

Hope it helps, let us know if you have other questions.

-Andres.
What do you mean by Max drawdown is 20%
[quote=RuonaKelvin ]What do you mean by Max drawdown is 20%[/quote]

Hi there RuonaKelvin!

Please check this, there's a complete explanation and an image: User Guide

- Angelus
How can we see our ranking in the competition?