Weekly Trading Contest 17

[font=sans-serif]Hello and welcome to the new trading contest.[/font]

[font=sans-serif]Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.[/font]
[ul][li]Contest broker is Global Prime[/li][li]Starting equity is $5000[/li][li]Max drawdown is 30%[/li][li]Max trades is 60[/li][li]16 prizes [/li][/ul][font=sans-serif]
[font=sans-serif]Please visit our FAQs page to find the answers to “where can I find my password”, “how equity DD works” and “if I win, how will I get paid”.[/font]
[font=sans-serif]
[/font]
Thank you and good luck [/font]

hi

the rules said 30% yet in this discussion said 20%. which one is correct ?
Your IP address has been used too many times to register in this contest.?
[quote=hana ]hi

the rules said 30% yet in this discussion said 20%. which one is correct ?[/quote]

Hi there hana!

Contest 16 was 30% DD. The next contest, contest 17 will also be 30%.

- Angelus
[quote=Putin ]Your IP address has been used too many times to register in this contest.?[/quote]

Hi there Putin!

If you are having trouble registering for contest 17, please contact our customer support colleagues.
They will try and help you registering.

- Angelus
Hello please when do we get funded on Demo
[quote=JasperUdeh ]Hello please when do we get funded on Demo[/quote]

Hello Jasper.

The demo of contest 17 will get funded with $5000 when the contest starts. :)

- Angelus
Hello admin would like to be cleared on the drawdown part... What if you're in a trade which is giving you a 10% drawdown but lastly went accordingly without hitting stoploss would the 10% drawdown be also counted
[quote=Minnie ]Hello admin would like to be cleared on the drawdown part... What if you're in a trade which is giving you a 10% drawdown but lastly went accordingly without hitting stoploss would the 10% drawdown be also counted[/quote]

Hi there Minnie.

Please refer to this explanation: User Guide

- Angelus
I joined the contest but till now I don't know what to do,someone can help me please?
[quote=Westerson ]I joined the contest but till now I don't know what to do,someone can help me please?[/quote]

Hi there Westerson.

The contest will start in aprox. 7 hours.
When it's open, check back the contest page and click "My login credentials" link, or check the info here: User Guide
Access the demo account with those credentials and trade :)

Best of luck :thumb:

- Angelus
phone verification is a problem i couldnt register ...it happen every month
[quote=Lna ]phone verification is a problem i couldnt register ...it happen every month[/quote]

Hello Lna, we will be happy to assist you with this problem, please contact our support live chat with the specifics about the problem you are having, for example the phone number you are using, the country code, the error you see on the screen, etc.

With this information we will be able to locate and most likely remedy the problem. We look forward to helping you with this.

-Andres
How much is the right lot to trade to take profit 🤔 ?
[quote=Abdelhak ]How much is the right lot to trade to take profit 🤔 ?[/quote]

There is no universal answer to this question. We have some tools here https://www.cashbackforex.com/tools that might help you in your calculations. We also have some learning materials on Forex trading here https://www.cashbackforex.com/academy

- Alina
Please when do we start trading?
[quote=JasperUdeh ]Please when do we start trading?[/quote]

Hi there JasperUdeh!

Contest 17 started already!
You can join from this page: Weekly Trading Contest 17
Make sure you are logged in with your CBFX account, hit the yellow button "Join", get the demo credentials, install or open the GlobalPrime-Demo and trade.

Good luck :)

- Angelus
Dear Contest Admin,
I used the closeby function in MT4 to close trade positions, I noticed that it may end up as excluded trades, or count as calculated trades toward the maximum 60 trades threshold. Please explain how you get the calculated trades and excluded trades figures in the contest ranking if we use closeby function instead of Take Profit to close a trade in MT4, which may affect the final performance metrics in determining contest winners. Thanks.

Best regards,
TohCS
Hello, the drawdown is being calculated wrongly, I had a DD less than 10% and it appears that I have 38%, please check this error
saludos no me deja entrar con las credenciales que me dieron que hago