Weekly Trading Contest 24

[font=sans-serif]Hello and welcome to the new trading contest, sponsored by IC Markets.[/font]

[font=sans-serif]Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.[/font][ul][li]Starting balance: $5,000[/li][li]Max leverage: 100:1[/li][li]Maximum trades counts: 60[/li][li]Maximum equity drawdown: 30% DD[/li][li]Trading server: ICMarketsSC-Demo01[/li][li]Any symbols may be traded, including cryptocurrencies, indices etc.[/li][li]16 cash prizes!!![/li][/ul][font=sans-serif]Please visit our FAQs page to find the answers to:
[ul][li]Where can I find my password[/li][li]If I win, how will I get paid[/li][li]How equity drawdown (DD) works[/li][/ul]Thank you and good luck :thumb:[/font]

How do I login please

Hi there Clev! Welcome to our forum.

[color=rgb(38, 57, 87)][font=" open="" sans",="" montserrat,="" tahoma,="" helvetica,="" arial,="" “microsoft=”" yahei",="" 微软雅黑,="" stxihei,="" 华文细黑]To compete on our trading contests, you do not need to register a live account with the broker sponsoring the contest. Instead, to participate, you will need only to sign up for a free account with us, [/font][/color][color=rgb(38, 57, 87)][font=" open="" sans",="" montserrat,="" tahoma,="" helvetica,="" arial,="" “microsoft=”" yahei",="" 微软雅黑,="" stxihei,="" 华文细黑]and add a prefered payment method (so if you win, we can pay you the cash prize). Registration is free.[/font][/color]
[color=rgb(38, 57, 87)][font=" open="" sans",="" montserrat,="" tahoma,="" helvetica,="" arial,="" “microsoft=”" yahei",="" 微软雅黑,="" stxihei,="" 华文细黑]
[/font][/color]
[color=rgb(38, 57, 87)][font=" open="" sans",="" montserrat,="" tahoma,="" helvetica,="" arial,="" “microsoft=”" yahei",="" 微软雅黑,="" stxihei,="" 华文细黑]When you have registered an account with us, make sure you are logged in and then register for contest 24 here: [/font][/color]IC Markets Weekly Trading Contest 24

Please, make sure to read the contest rules and the contest FAQs here: User Guide
Again, welcome and good luck :slight_smile:

• Angelus

icmarket prize 20?

2 or more open position trade in same time are allowed or not sir?

It is not clear what are you asking about. Please check contest rules here https://www.cashbackforex.com/contests/24?tab=contest-rules. If you still have questions please initiate a live chat with us https://www.cashbackforex.com/support?tab=contact-us#chat

• Alina

Yes, it is allowed to have multiple open positions at the same time.

• Alina

How oft is resulting in a ranking updating?

Hi there malamut!

It depends really on the broker sponsoring the contest.
Some brokers have a faster conection to our server and could take as little as 5 minutes. Other brokers take a little longer, on average 20 minutes.

So, to avoid dispoointment, let’s say rankings are updated every 20 minutes. :slight_smile:

• Angelus

Hi kindly check my drowdown.its not over 30%

Hi there Ajoji!

Right, i did check your DD, and unfortunately, it went to 36% (above the 30% max).
On [color=rgb(33, 37, 41)][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, " segoe="" ui",="" roboto,="" “helvetica=”" neue",="" arial,="" “noto=”" sans",="" sans-serif,="" “apple=”" color="" emoji",="" “segoe=”" ui="" symbol",="" emoji"]2022-07-18 at 17:49:06 your account reached an equity peak of 6,433.00.[/font][/color]
[color=#212529]Then, on [/color][color=rgb(33, 37, 41)][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, " segoe="" ui",="" roboto,="" “helvetica=”" neue",="" arial,="" “noto=”" sans",="" sans-serif,="" “apple=”" color="" emoji",="" “segoe=”" ui="" symbol",="" emoji"]2022-07-18 at 18:55:50 your account dropped to an equity valley of 4,117.00.[/font][/color][color=#212529]
[/color]
[color=#212529]Looking at your trading history, I can see that your USTEC big lots went to loss, before closing in profit, and the DD while keeping those positions open, went over the 30% DD rule.[/color][color=#212529]
[/color]
[color=#212529]Hope to see you on the next contest, thank you.[/color]
[color=#212529]
[/color]
[color=#212529]- Angelus
[/color]

Hello,

Is auto trading allowed? I keep popping error code 4112 which seems to relate to the broker blocking auto trades.
thanks.

Lewis

[quote=Lewis ]Hello,

Is auto trading allowed? I keep popping error code 4112 which seems to relate to the broker blocking auto trades.
thanks.

Lewis[/quote]

Hi there Lewis!

Apologies, there was a mistake with the contest 24 rules. Initially, it was stated that trading with EAs was allowed.
Well, it turns out that the IC Markets Demo server used for contest 24 does not support trading with EAs.
The contest 24 rules are now updated:
[ul][li]Trading with EA is NOT allowed. EA’s will be disabled automatically.[/li][/ul]
Appreciate your help, and patience. Good luck for the rest of the contest.

• Angelus

next contest when start?

Hello Mame,

[font=sans-serif]New contests are posted weekly, when the new contest is available for registration it will be added [/font]here[font=sans-serif].[/font]

[font=sans-serif]You can also sign up to ‘‘receive contest notifications’’ in your [/font]profile settings[font=sans-serif], this way you will be notified each time a new contest is announced.[/font]
[font=sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=sans-serif]- Yiannis[/font]

25 contest published today ?

please answer asap

This contest ends in: 2 days 05:36:42

is that mean contest end on monday market open or this friday market closed?

[quote=Coca Cola]25 contest published today ?[/quote]

Hey Coca Cola.

Contest 25 is now open.
Register here: Vantage Markets ECN Weekly Trading Contest 25

- Angelus
[quote=Dave Zequet]please answer asap

is that mean contest end on monday market open or this friday market closed?[/quote]

Hi there Dave!

Contest 24 is now finished.
You can register for contest 25 here: Vantage Markets ECN Weekly Trading Contest 25

Good luck :thumb:

- Angelus
[quote=Admin ][quote=Dave Zequet]please answer asap

is that mean contest end on monday market open or this friday market closed?[/quote]

Hi there Dave!

Contest 24 is now finished.
You can register for contest 25 here: Vantage Markets ECN Weekly Trading Contest 25

Good luck :thumb:

- Angelus[/quote]

thank you