HomeTrading forum » MetaTrader 4 Indicators & Strategies

Find and download the best custom MT4 indicators, completely free. Learn and share profitable MT4 forex trading strategies.

TradeInfo board indicator for MT4 Messages in this topic - RSS

Angelus
Angelus
Administrator

19 days ago
Angelus
Angelus
Administrator
Today I would like to share this great trading tool for MT4 – the TradeInfo board, coded by the ex-IceFx team, now DarkmoonFx.

It’s an awesome tool that allows a quick look at the account info and attached to any pair, cleverly computes several data fields on open positions: margin used, swap rates, the current DD ratio, and most importantly, the estimated profit (and loss).

Then, it can also be set to a predefined RR ratio. Say we want to risk 2% of our equity. The tool calculates it automatically on the account equity (not the balance) and displays the suggested lot size – on the screenshot below is 0.80 lot for the EUR/USD.

It’s pretty straightforward to set up and it’s a great visual tool to help and save time, with several calculations. And together with the default MT4 iExposure indicator, we can see it works.

In case you need help to add it to your trading platform, follow our short guide “How to install MT4 custom indicators on a Windows PC”.

You will also find a .tpl file with the settings that I use (pretty much, I just pick a pair, make the chart all black, delete everything and add only the TradeInfo indicator so I don’t clutter the bar charts).

Hope you guys enjoy the utility of this tool, comments and suggestions are appreciated 😊

0 link