HomeSuggestions & Issues

Would you like to see a new feature or trading tool on our websites? Suggest it to our team!

Welcome, please post your suggestions :) Messages in this topic - RSS

Admin
Admin
Administrator

25 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
UserTrader wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, I propose to move to a new level. Competition duration is one month. Prizes 1) 5000, 2) 2000, 3) 1000, 4) 500, 5) 500. At the same time, we exclude drawdown, only manual trading. How do you like the idea? Organizers what is your opinion?

Dear UserTrader!

Thanks for the suggestion, noted.
But that's a lot of money in prizes, lol! I don't know if we can find sponsors willing to reward that much.

But anyways, as said, thanks for ur feedback and ur suggestion is noted smile

- Angelus
0 link
UserTrader
UserTrader

24 days ago
UserTrader
UserTrader
Admin wrote:
UserTrader wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, I propose to move to a new level. Competition duration is one month. Prizes 1) 5000, 2) 2000, 3) 1000, 4) 500, 5) 500. At the same time, we exclude drawdown, only manual trading. How do you like the idea? Organizers what is your opinion?

Dear UserTrader!

But that's a lot of money in prizes, lol! I don't know if we can find sponsors willing to reward that much.

- Angelus

if there is no sponsor, then there is another option: prizes since the current stage is 18. 1) 800, 2) 300, 3) 200, 4) 100, 5) 100. The duration of the contest is a week, excluding drawdown, but the maximum can be opened 30 deals during the contest and that's it.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

24 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
UserTrader wrote:
Admin wrote:
UserTrader wrote:

Dear UserTrader!

- Angelus

if there is no sponsor, then there is another option: prizes since the current stage is 18. 1) 800, 2) 300, 3) 200, 4) 100, 5) 100. The duration of the contest is a week, excluding drawdown, but the maximum can be opened 30 deals during the contest and that's it.

Hi UserTrader!

Feedback and suggestion received!
Thanks for your contributions, sir smile

- Angelus
0 link