HomeContests forum

Do you have what it takes to succeed in online trading? Participate in our free contests, show your trading skills for a chance to win real prizes!

Weekly Trading Contest 14 Messages in this topic - RSS

Jason Peterson
Jason PetersonIT Director
Posts: 228


5/2/2022
Jason Peterson
Jason PetersonIT Director
Posts: 228
Hello and welcome to the new trading contest.

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.
  • Contest broker is Global Prime
  • Starting equity is $5000
  • Max drawdown is 30%
  • Max trades is 60
  • 16 prizes
Thank you and good luck
+2 link
dadijosh
dadijosh
Posts: 1


5/2/2022
dadijosh
dadijosh
Posts: 1
Thanks so much, looking forward to it. Can't wait to rank 🔝🎩
+1 link
BYX
BYX
Posts: 2


5/2/2022
BYX
BYX
Posts: 2
Thanks for the opportunity
+2 link
UserTrader
UserTrader
Posts: 38


5/2/2022
UserTrader
UserTrader
Posts: 38
nothing has changed about the drawdown?
0 link
Prince Oti
Prince Oti
Posts: 1


5/3/2022
Prince Oti
Prince Oti
Posts: 1
Great opportunity for all. Kudos
+1 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599


5/3/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599
dadijosh wrote:
Thanks so much, looking forward to it. Can't wait to rank 🔝🎩


Hi there dadijosh!

You're very welcome, best of luck for contest 14 smile

- Angelus
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599


5/3/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599
UserTrader wrote:
nothing has changed about the drawdown?



Hi there UserTrader!

Yep, it did change. Was 20% on contest 13, now it's 30% smile

- Angelus
0 link
Lna
Lna
Posts: 26


5/3/2022
Lna
Lna
Posts: 26
my password plz account number 2295998
0 link
Lna
Lna
Posts: 26


5/3/2022
Lna
Lna
Posts: 26
Jason Peterson wrote:
Hello and welcome to the new trading contest.

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.
  • Contest broker is Global Prime
  • Starting equity is $5000
  • Max drawdown is 30%
  • Max trades is 60
  • 16 prizes
Thank you and good luck
you mean 60 lot standards ?
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599


5/3/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599
Lna wrote:
my password plz account number 2295998


Hi there Lna!

Please check here: User Guide (cashbackforex.com)

Thanks smile

- Angelus
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599


5/3/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599
Lna wrote:
Jason Peterson wrote:
Hello and welcome to the new trading contest.

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.
  • Contest broker is Global Prime
  • Starting equity is $5000
  • Max drawdown is 30%
  • Max trades is 60
  • 16 prizes
Thank you and good luck
you mean 60 lot standards ?


Hi again Lna.

No, 60 trades, can be 1 lot, 10 lot, 0.10 lot, etc.
60 open and closed trades - not lots.

Thanks smile

- Angelus
0 link
Dillanbros
Dillanbros
Posts: 1


5/3/2022
Dillanbros
Dillanbros
Posts: 1
Thanks for this good opportunity.
+1 link
charger
charger
Posts: 2


5/3/2022
charger
charger
Posts: 2
first of all, i wanna thank the organizers of this contest, it would go a long way to help we the up and coming traders a lot. there is something i wanna be clear too thus please is multiple position enteries allowed in the contest?
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599


5/3/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599
charger wrote:
first of all, i wanna thank the organizers of this contest, it would go a long way to help we the up and coming traders a lot. there is something i wanna be clear too thus please is multiple position enteries allowed in the contest?


Hi there charger!

Thanks for your comments, first of all.
To answer your question, yes, multiple positions are allowed, so is hedging.
You can buy/sell the same pair and you can open several positions on different assets (or the same asset).

Thanks and good luck smile

- Angelus
+1 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599


5/3/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599
Dillanbros wrote:
Thanks for this good opportunity.


Hi there Dillanbros!

Welcome aboard and good luck! smile

- Angelus
0 link
harveyfranco
harveyfranco
Posts: 1


5/3/2022
harveyfranco
harveyfranco
Posts: 1
what time does it start?
0 link
UserTrader
UserTrader
Posts: 38


5/3/2022
UserTrader
UserTrader
Posts: 38
Admin wrote:
UserTrader wrote:
nothing has changed about the drawdown?



Hi there UserTrader!

Yep, it did change. Was 20% on contest 13, now it's 30% smile

- Angelus

the calculation of the drawdown has not changed? I had it.
0 link
Daluxolo
Daluxolo
Posts: 1


5/3/2022
Daluxolo
Daluxolo
Posts: 1
Hello,

Do I have to download Global Prime Trading platform inorder to be able to participate in the contest?
0 link
cs97_finance
cs97_finance
Posts: 1


5/3/2022
cs97_finance
cs97_finance
Posts: 1
Until when will these contests?. Will they be forever?
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599


5/3/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 599
harveyfranco wrote:
what time does it start?



Hello Harvey, the contest starts at midnight GMT, you can see the start time in your local timeframe at this link: https://www.cashbackforex.com/contests/14?tab=contest-rules

let us know if you need anything else.

Andres
0 link