HomeContests forum

Do you have what it takes to succeed in online trading? Participate in our free contests, show your trading skills for a chance to win real prizes!

Weekly Trading Contest 15 Messages in this topic - RSS add reply

Admin
Admin
Administrator

5/13/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Tare Ebitonmor wrote:
How can we see our ranking in the competition?

Hi there Tare!

You can see the rankings on the contest page. There's a "Rankings" tab, just click that and that's it.
For the current contest, it's here: Weekly Trading Contest 15 | globalprime.com

Thanks smile

- Angelus
0 link reply with quote
TheSoehermans
TheSoehermans

5/13/2022
TheSoehermans
TheSoehermans
Dear Admin,

Any trade which is less than 1 min will be excluded, right?

I knew 3 trades of mine were not counted as they were less than 1 minute.

However, there are 4-5 other trades which were not excluded. They are negative profits. Why were not they excluded?

Also why this time DD was back to 20% again. 30% like the previous one is the best.

Thanks,
Abdi
0 link reply with quote
Admin
Admin
Administrator

5/16/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
TheSoehermans wrote:
Dear Admin,

Any trade which is less than 1 min will be excluded, right?

I knew 3 trades of mine were not counted as they were less than 1 minute.

However, there are 4-5 other trades which were not excluded. They are negative profits. Why were not they excluded?

Also why this time DD was back to 20% again. 30% like the previous one is the best.

Thanks,
Abdi

Hi there Abdi!

Yes, as per contest rules, "Winning trades open for less than 1 minutes will be excluded from your performance calculation. Losing trades will still be included."

You can confirm the rules here: Weekly Trading Contest 15 | Rules

Regarding DD, suggestion noted. Thanks.

- Angelus
0 link reply with quote
4EverMaAT
4EverMaAT

5/16/2022
4EverMaAT
4EverMaAT
Are excluded trades greyed out or marked on the track record so that we can see they are clearly designated as excluded by the ranking algorithm?

edit: I still say that the 60 trade limitation makes people trade to the contest rules. and not trade how they normally would trade. And disallows more sophisticated strategies.

What about something like 600-1000 trades? which would allow for 120-200 trades per day. Still not a lot....but sophisticated strategies would have "some" ability to let their strategies be heard also.

Still keep the 1 min rule and drawdown rules.
0 link reply with quote
4EverMaAT
4EverMaAT

5/16/2022
4EverMaAT
4EverMaAT
Admin wrote:

- Angelus

Also, when is the next contest?
0 link reply with quote
Admin
Admin
Administrator

5/16/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
4EverMaAT wrote:
Are excluded trades greyed out or marked on the track record so that we can see they are clearly designated as excluded by the ranking algorithm?

edit: I still say that the 60 trade limitation makes people trade to the contest rules. and not trade how they normally would trade. And disallows more sophisticated strategies.

What about something like 600-1000 trades? which would allow for 120-200 trades per day. Still not a lot....but sophisticated strategies would have "some" ability to let their strategies be heard also.

Still keep the 1 min rule and drawdown rules.

Hi there 4EverMaAT!

The excluded trades can be found on trading activity > excluded trades. Check the image.
Also, excluded trades are the trades open/closed for less than 1 minute, and also the trades above the first 60 eligible trades included in the performance calculation (even if they are in profit).

For the rest, all I can say is: we change the contests rules to allow other traders a chance to win and to keep EA coders away (DD, trade limits, etc).
Hope you understand, still, your suggestion is noted, thanks smile

- Angelus

Attachments:

0 link reply with quote
Admin
Admin
Administrator

5/16/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
4EverMaAT wrote:
Admin wrote:

- Angelus

Also, when is the next contest?

Hopefully, soon. We expect contest 16 to start tomorrow smile

- Angelus
0 link reply with quote
Hunter
Hunter

5/17/2022
Hunter
Hunter
Sir can i give a withdrawal in litecoin or Bitcoin id adress my rank is no 9 hunter
0 link reply with quote
Admin
Admin
Administrator

5/17/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Hunter wrote:
Sir can i give a withdrawal in litecoin or Bitcoin id adress my rank is no 9 hunter

Hey Hunter, congrats brother! Applause

But the contest is not over yet, hahahaha.
Anyways, yes, if when the contest finishes, and you stay on the top 16, we can pay you with Bitcoin, Ethereum or USDT, but not Litecoin at the moment.

On your dashboard, you will need to select the payment method " crypto", then add your wallet address.
Thanks.

- Angelus

Attachments:

0 link reply with quote
Hunter
Hunter

5/17/2022
Hunter
Hunter
Thanks sir
+1 link reply with quote

(Ctrl+Enter)