HomeContests forum

Do you have what it takes to succeed in online trading? Participate in our free contests, show your trading skills for a chance to win real prizes!

Weekly Trading Contest 17 Messages in this topic - RSS

JohnsmithJohn
JohnsmithJohn

5/26/2022
JohnsmithJohn
JohnsmithJohn
your IP address used too many times..?? what will joint family members do? anyway I have my own device but still it says same.. I have my own phone and own device.. pls fix this?
0 link
JohnsmithJohn
JohnsmithJohn

5/26/2022
JohnsmithJohn
JohnsmithJohn
JohnsmithJohn wrote:
your IP address used too many times..?? what will joint family members do? anyway I have my own device but still it says same.. I have my own phone and own device.. pls fix this?

According to the contest rules: 1 entry per mobile phone and 2 entries per IP address (for different participants in the same location) are allowed.

We can see you successfully registered for the contest. When your family member register, he/she will need to use another phone number.

If you have any further issue with registration, please contact our live chat support.

Hope this helps
-Joanna
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

5/26/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
SamuraiFX wrote:
Hello, the drawdown is being calculated wrongly, I had a DD less than 10% and it appears that I have 38%, please check this error

Hello SamuraiFX, DD is calculated from peak to valley equity, not on balance. Please refer to this link, where you can see a graphic explanation of how we calculate DD: https://www.cashbackforex.com/article/user-guide#mcetoc_1fu57043q2

I hope this helps clarify the DD calculation, let us know if you have more questions.

-Andres
0 link
SamuraiFX
SamuraiFX

5/26/2022
SamuraiFX
SamuraiFX
but I only made 3 operations on the same pair, it didn't reach 600 usd and even then it calculated the DD above 10%
Admin wrote:
SamuraiFX wrote:
Hello, the drawdown is being calculated wrongly, I had a DD less than 10% and it appears that I have 38%, please check this error

Hello SamuraiFX, DD is calculated from peak to valley equity, not on balance. Please refer to this link, where you can see a graphic explanation of how we calculate DD: https://www.cashbackforex.com/article/user-guide#mcetoc_1fu57043q2

I hope this helps clarify the DD calculation, let us know if you have more questions.

-Andres
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

5/26/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
tohcs22@gmail.coms wrote:
Dear Contest Admin,
I used the closeby function in MT4 to close trade positions, I noticed that it may end up as excluded trades, or count as calculated trades toward the maximum 60 trades threshold. Please explain how you get the calculated trades and excluded trades figures in the contest ranking if we use closeby function instead of Take Profit to close a trade in MT4, which may affect the final performance metrics in determining contest winners. Thanks.

Best regards,
TohCS

Hello TohCS, thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

When we count the amount of trades, we consider all trades of the same instrument and side (long/short) placed at the same time as one. When you use "close by", both trades used will be counted, but any remaining open position from outstanding balance will not count to the maximum when its closed.

For example: you open 0.9 lots long on EUR/USD and 3 shorts of 0.3 lots on EUR/USD, for a total of 4 trades.
during different times you close by all these open positions. Your trading history will show 6 trades (3 longs and 3 shorts), but all the longs have the same opening time, therefore those 3 will only count as 1 trade, for a total of 4 trades (3 shorts and 1 long); the same amount of trades you opened.

Keep in mind the 60 seconds' rule for excluded trades, this also apply to partial closes.

Hope this information helps, let me know if you need anything else.

-Andres
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

5/26/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
MobasGenin wrote:
saludos no me deja entrar con las credenciales que me dieron que hago

Buenas tardes Mobas, gracias por contactarnos.

Revisamos sus credenciales para el concurso y pudimos comprobar que su cuenta y su contraseña funcionan correctamente.

Por favor revise este link: https://www.cashbackforex.com/article/user-guide#mcetoc_1fu57043q1 para encontrar una explicación gráfica respecto de dónde encontrar sus credenciales. Le sugerimos que copie y pegue la contraseña para asegurarse que las mayúsculas y minúsculas son respetadas. Algunos caracteres pueden confundirse con otros similares, por lo que es ideal copiar y pegar la contraseña en lugar de escribirla.

Si continúa teniendo problemas para conectarse, por favor visite nuestro live chat para recibir ayuda en tiempo real, estamos a su disposición.

-Andres
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

5/26/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
SamuraiFX wrote:
but I only made 3 operations on the same pair, it didn't reach 600 usd and even then it calculated the DD above 10%
Admin wrote:
SamuraiFX wrote:

-Andres

Hello SamuraiFX, let me give you an example of how DD calculation works. You start with 5000 USD and open a trade that makes 500 USD in profit, but you don't close it. The trade then reverts and goes back to 0 profit, and you close it at that time. Your balance has always been 5000 USD, but your peak equity was 5500 USD, and your DD from that level will be approximately 9.1%

Another example, you start with 5000 USD and open a trade that makes a loss of 600 USD but you don't close it. The trade goes back to 0 and you close it then. Your balance is still 5000 USD but your drawdown is from 5000 to 4400 USD = 12%

I hope these examples help you understand how your DD is calculated, if you still consider the calculation is wrong please go to our live chat and share more information about your trade with us, so we can have it reviewed by our IT team.

-Andres
0 link
Dimas
Dimas

27 days ago
Dimas
Dimas
Sudah mulai ada pemberitahuan pemenang belum ya min ? Saya urutan 6..
0 link