HomeContests forum

Do you have what it takes to succeed in online trading? Participate in our free contests, show your trading skills for a chance to win real prizes!

FP Markets Weekly Trading Contest 20 Messages in this topic - RSS

Jason Peterson
Jason PetersonIT Director
Posts: 228


6/9/2022
Jason Peterson
Jason PetersonIT Director
Posts: 228
Hello and welcome to the new trading contest.

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.
  • Contest broker is FP Markets
  • Only trades on cryptocurrency symbols (BTCUSD, BCHUSD, ETHUSD, LTCUSD, ADAUSD, DOGUSD, DOTUSD, EOSUSD, LNKUSD, RPLUSD, XLMUSD, SOLUSD) are included in performance
  • Starting equity is $10000
  • Leverage is 2:1 (as per FP Markets leverage ratios for crypto trading)
  • No drawdown restrictions
  • No max trades restrictions
  • No minimum trade duration; scalping and hedging is allowed; EA trading is allowed
  • 5 prizes; $1500 cash total

Please visit our FAQs page to find the answers to
Thank you and good luck
+1 link
Alberto Cushnir
Alberto Cushnir
Posts: 1


6/9/2022
Alberto Cushnir
Alberto Cushnir
Posts: 1
Jason Peterson wrote:
Hello and welcome to the new trading contest.

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.
  • Only trades on cryptocurrency symbols are included in performance
  • Contest broker is FP markets
  • Starting equity is $10000
  • No drawdown restrictions
  • No max trades restrictions
  • No minimum trade duration; scalping is allowed; EA trading is allowed
  • 5 prizes; $1500 cash total

Please visit our FAQs page to find the answers to
Thank you and good luck



Hi mate! What about drawdown? 20% 30% none?
0 link
Jo Trader123
Jo Trader123
Administrator
Admin
Posts: 13


6/9/2022
Jo Trader123
Jo Trader123
Administrator
Admin
Posts: 13
Alberto Cushnir wrote:
Jason Peterson wrote:
Hello and welcome to the new trading contest.

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.
  • Only trades on cryptocurrency symbols are included in performance
  • Contest broker is FP markets
  • Starting equity is $10000
  • No drawdown restrictions
  • No max trades restrictions
  • No minimum trade duration; scalping is allowed; EA trading is allowed
  • 5 prizes; $1500 cash total

Please visit our FAQs page to find the answers to
Thank you and good luck




Hi mate! What about drawdown? 20% 30% none?


Hi Alberto, no drawdown restrictions in this contest smile

Hope this helps

Joanna
0 link
Hawtcity
Hawtcity
Posts: 1


6/10/2022
Hawtcity
Hawtcity
Posts: 1
Please can you please do something to the margin of next week Monday trade it is quite big
0 link
KASI KEN
KASI KEN
Posts: 4


6/10/2022
KASI KEN
KASI KEN
Posts: 4
first time trade crypto
0 link
Lna
Lna
Posts: 30


6/11/2022
Lna
Lna
Posts: 30
will the system exclude orders like buy stop/sell stop /buy limit .......?plz answer
0 link
jual ban
jual ban
Posts: 72


6/12/2022
jual ban
jual ban
Posts: 72
Start Jun 13, 2022
Registration Ends: Jun 15, 2022


no worry loss at start, everyone still have chance create more accounts till 15 june.
if your all accounts loss before registration ends, you still can comeback into game.


good luck!


more accounts you created, more chance you win.
0 link
Jo Trader123
Jo Trader123
Administrator
Admin
Posts: 13


6/12/2022
Jo Trader123
Jo Trader123
Administrator
Admin
Posts: 13
Lna wrote:
will the system exclude orders like buy stop/sell stop /buy limit .......?plz answer



Yes, you can place Pending Orders (Sell Stop/Buy Stop/Sell Limit/Buy Limit).


Hope this helps.


-Joanna
+1 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 671


6/12/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 671
jual ban wrote:
Start Jun 13, 2022
Registration Ends: Jun 15, 2022


no worry loss at start, everyone still have chance create more accounts till 15 june.
if your all accounts loss before registration ends, you still can comeback into game.


good luck!


more accounts you created, more chance you win.




Hello jual ban,

As mentioned in the rules section of the contest page. Multiple entries per person are prohibited and enforced via SMS verification and IP address tracking. 1 entry per mobile phone and 2 entries per IP address (for different participants in the same location) are allowed.

Good luck with the contest!

-Yiannis
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 671


6/12/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 671
KASI KEN wrote:
first time trade crypto



Hello KASi KEN,

Welcome and best of luck with the contest! smile

- Yiannis
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 671


6/12/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 671
Hawtcity wrote:
Please can you please do something to the margin of next week Monday trade it is quite big




Hello Hawtcity,

Thank you for your feedback. Our contest organizers will take this into consideration.

Good luck with the contest smile

- Yiannis
0 link
jual ban
jual ban
Posts: 72


6/12/2022
jual ban
jual ban
Posts: 72
Admin wrote:
jual ban wrote:
Start Jun 13, 2022
Registration Ends: Jun 15, 2022


no worry loss at start, everyone still have chance create more accounts till 15 june.
if your all accounts loss before registration ends, you still can comeback into game.


good luck!


more accounts you created, more chance you win.




Hello jual ban,

As mentioned in the rules section of the contest page. Multiple entries per person are prohibited and enforced via SMS verification and IP address tracking. 1 entry per mobile phone and 2 entries per IP address (for different participants in the same location) are allowed.

Good luck with the contest!

-Yiannis


i am on this forum disccussion since contest week 3.

the fact, nobody disqualified for that rule. remember big cheater direct ostad or moh umair or whatever his name.

so for everyone no worry about that rule. you can follow ostad message in the previous disccusion if you get disqualified because of that rule.
0 link
elforex
elforex
Posts: 1


6/13/2022
elforex
elforex
Posts: 1
What if i accidentally open a position on a non-crypto pair?
+1 link
Coca Cola
Coca Cola
Posts: 30


6/13/2022
Coca Cola
Coca Cola
Posts: 30
jual ban wrote:
Admin wrote:
jual ban wrote:
Start Jun 13, 2022
Registration Ends: Jun 15, 2022


no worry loss at start, everyone still have chance create more accounts till 15 june.
if your all accounts loss before registration ends, you still can comeback into game.


good luck

more accounts you created, more chance you win.




Hello jual ban,

As mentioned in the rules section of the contest page. Multiple entries per person are prohibited and enforced via SMS verification and IP address tracking. 1 entry per mobile phone and 2 entries per IP address (for different participants in the same location) are allowed.

Good luck with the contest!

-Yiannis


i am on this forum disccussion since contest week 3.

the fact, nobody disqualified for that rule. remember big cheater direct ostad or moh umair or whatever his name.

so for everyone no worry about that rule. you can follow ostad message in the previous disccusion if you get disqualified because of that rule.

I think you try to apply moor account this cash back forex per ip address 2 account no entries moor how to disqualified
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 671


6/13/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 671
EGYFOREX wrote:
What if i accidentally open a position on a non-crypto pair?


Hi there EGYFOREX!

  • Only cryptocurrencies may be traded, trades on other symbols won't count toward the contest performance.

Hope that helps smile



- Angelus
0 link
Akaso Samuel
Akaso Samuel
Posts: 1


6/13/2022
Akaso Samuel
Akaso Samuel
Posts: 1
Nice to be here.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 671


6/13/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 671
Akaso Samuel wrote:
Nice to be here.


Hi there Akaso!

Welcome, and best of luck if you're trading our contests smile

- Angelus
0 link
jual ban
jual ban
Posts: 72


6/14/2022
jual ban
jual ban
Posts: 72
Coca Cola wrote:
jual ban wrote:
Admin wrote:
jual ban wrote:
Start Jun 13, 2022
Registration Ends: Jun 15, 2022


no worry loss at start, everyone still have chance create more accounts till 15 june.
if your all accounts loss before registration ends, you still can comeback into game.


good luck

more accounts you created, more chance you win.




Hello jual ban,

As mentioned in the rules section of the contest page. Multiple entries per person are prohibited and enforced via SMS verification and IP address tracking. 1 entry per mobile phone and 2 entries per IP address (for different participants in the same location) are allowed.

Good luck with the contest!

-Yiannis


i am on this forum disccussion since contest week 3.

the fact, nobody disqualified for that rule. remember big cheater direct ostad or moh umair or whatever his name.

so for everyone no worry about that rule. you can follow ostad message in the previous disccusion if you get disqualified because of that rule.

I think you try to apply moor account this cash back forex per ip address 2 account no entries moor how to disqualified


hi mate, i only participate on week 3. after that till now i never ever join this contest.

i say that to make contest fair for everyone. that's not fair when someone have more than 1 account and other only have 1.
when everyone do multiple accounts that will make competition fairly and ofcourse the big cheater ostad will not easy win because he get more competitor who have multiple accounts
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 671


6/15/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 671
jual ban wrote:
Coca Cola wrote:
jual ban wrote:
Admin wrote:
jual ban wrote:
Start Jun 13, 2022
Registration Ends: Jun 15, 2022


no worry loss at start, everyone still have chance create more accounts till 15 june.
if your all accounts loss before registration ends, you still can comeback into game.


good luck

more accounts you created, more chance you win.




Hello jual ban,

As mentioned in the rules section of the contest page. Multiple entries per person are prohibited and enforced via SMS verification and IP address tracking. 1 entry per mobile phone and 2 entries per IP address (for different participants in the same location) are allowed.

Good luck with the contest!

-Yiannis


i am on this forum disccussion since contest week 3.

the fact, nobody disqualified for that rule. remember big cheater direct ostad or moh umair or whatever his name.

so for everyone no worry about that rule. you can follow ostad message in the previous disccusion if you get disqualified because of that rule.

I think you try to apply moor account this cash back forex per ip address 2 account no entries moor how to disqualified


hi mate, i only participate on week 3. after that till now i never ever join this contest.

i say that to make contest fair for everyone. that's not fair when someone have more than 1 account and other only have 1.
when everyone do multiple accounts that will make competition fairly and ofcourse the big cheater ostad will not easy win because he get more competitor who have multiple accounts



Hi there jual ban!

For the last time, and as replied by my colleague Yiannis, we do not allow cheating, we do not promote cheating, and we do punish cheaters by DQ them, and whatever measure we think it's appropriate.

Let's make one thing clear. As stated in every contest's rules:
  • Multiple entries per person are prohibited and enforced via SMS verification and IP address tracking.
  • 1 entry per mobile phone and 2 entries per IP address (for different participants in the same location) are allowed.

The point 2 means that two people living in the same house (using the same wifi and same IP address) can both participate in the contest.

It's impossible to have 2 accounts linked to the same mobile phone.

We take very seriously the fairness and honesty of our contests, and deploy safety measures to prevent cheating. By the end of each contest we also check the wiiners to make sure there was no foul play.

So, please, rest assured, anti-cheating measures are in place.

- Angelus
0 link
Ramin Najafi
Ramin Najafi
Posts: 1


6/15/2022
Ramin Najafi
Ramin Najafi
Posts: 1
how can i see ranking
0 link