HomeContests forum

Do you have what it takes to succeed in online trading? Participate in our free contests, show your trading skills for a chance to win real prizes!

FP Markets Weekly Trading Contest 20 Messages in this topic - RSS

Lna
Lna

10 days ago
Lna
Lna
please change the rules ....
0 link
Orange
Orange

10 days ago
Orange
Orange
21th contest start Monday?
0 link
NS
NS

10 days ago
NS
NS
You guys need to decrease the maximum allowed leverage on contest accounts, I really enjoyed this week, even though I did not win, I felt that I was in the game, for the entire week. When the leverage is high, it allows for cheats to create multiple accounts and gamble, reducing the leverage will remove these cheating and gambling elements.

Also, reduce the drawdown cutoff to 20%

Thanks and love
+2 link
Abu
Abu

10 days ago
Abu
Abu
hi admin 21th demo contest when start ?
0 link
Muhammad Mulani
Muhammad Mulani

10 days ago
Muhammad Mulani
Muhammad Mulani
I hope any broker can provide $2500 for 5-7 winner during 2 weeks contest
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

9 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Lna wrote:
please change the rules ....

Hello Lna,

Thank you for your input. Our team will be looking to adjust the rules with each contest to accommodate everyone's feedback smile

- Yiannis
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

9 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Abu wrote:
hi admin 21th demo contest when start ?

Hello Abu,

We are working on getting contest 21 ready, please check the contests page for any updates.

As soon as registration opens, we will send an email notification and announce it on the Telegram Channel and the Forum.

- Yiannis
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

9 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Muhammad Mulani wrote:
I hope any broker can provide $2500 for 5-7 winner during 2 weeks contest

Hello Muhammad Mulani,

Thank you for your feedback! Our team will take this into consideration and we possibly could have a contest in the future with more prize winnings and a longer timeframe smile

- Yiannis
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

9 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
NS wrote:
You guys need to decrease the maximum allowed leverage on contest accounts, I really enjoyed this week, even though I did not win, I felt that I was in the game, for the entire week. When the leverage is high, it allows for cheats to create multiple accounts and gamble, reducing the leverage will remove these cheating and gambling elements.

Also, reduce the drawdown cutoff to 20%

Thanks and love

Hello NS,

We are happy you are enjoying our contests and thank you for your feedback!

We are often changing the rules of the contests to make the trading experience a little different each time and we also have set rules for participants to have one account per contest, contestants found with multiple accounts will be disqualified.

Good luck with the next one smile

- Yiannis
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

9 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Orange wrote:
21th contest start Monday?

Hello Orange,

We are in the process of getting contest 21 ready, it will be announced on the contests page and on our Telegram Channel as well as here in the Forum.

-Yiannis
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

9 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Coca Cola wrote:
jual ban i think he is mad cashback forex no chance for more then 2 account 1 ip Address i request admin block jual ban

Hello Coca Cola,

Thank you for your message! Yes, we will always aim to keep our contest fair for everyone and maintain the rule of one account per participant.

Our team has organised these contests and discussion groups in our Telegram Channel / Forum to provide everyone with a place to practice their trading skills and share knowledge, with a chance of winning a prize.

Best of luck with the next contest smile

- Yiannis
0 link
Komu67
Komu67

8 days ago
Komu67
Komu67
I wait for 21 contest when start 21 contest?
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

8 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Komu67 wrote:
I wait for 21 contest when start 21 contest?

Hi there Komu67.

We're getting things ready.
Make sure to check our contest page and follow us on our telegram channel for updates.

Thanks smile

- Angelus
0 link