HomeContests forum

Do you have what it takes to succeed in online trading? Participate in our free contests, show your trading skills for a chance to win real prizes!

Weekly Trading Contest 21 Messages in this topic - RSS

Admin
Admin
Administrator

3 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
DMLforex wrote:
When I press the button: "Join Now" nothing happens. What's the problem?

Hi there DML forex!

Do you have a CBFX account?
Only registered CBFX users can join our contests.

Let me know if we can help further, thanks smile

- Angelus
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

3 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
RC wrote:
Admin wrote:
RC wrote:
Good day All.. All the best for #21 via FxPro. Of critical importance is the level at which all trades are closed out, if in DD.

Fxpro has 50% compared to 100%= Equity/Margin. .. for Global Prime.

We ought not to be ANYWHERE, there, if we are to remain in a 30% max DD contest, but to those in the know, this can a useful secret weapon๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฟ

Each broker has some critical nuances that must be known and they differ from broker to broker. The instrument pairs may be named slighly differetly. The pip rates can be different too, even at the same 100:1 account leverage.

Some may be $0.01/pip; $0.1/pip or $1.00/pip: per mominal pip(smallest tradeable unit and hence nominal margin requirement)., some may even have weekend trading for cryptos.. etc.

All up to how the broker configures the accounts to satisfy their business models.

All brokers are like getting the services of a General Practioner MD.. the difference could save a life.

Happy hunting all.

Bless! RC.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฟ

P.S.can we now attach files? Not seeing a related button.๐Ÿ˜ช.

Hi there RC! Good day to you also, my friend!

Love the way you think. Yes, brokers are like GPs, hahahaha.
In the end it's also down to the trader to do it's "due diligence", find out the leverage ratios for the diferent instruments, MC, etc., etc.
I mean, yes, we try to help, answering questions and etc, but we cannot spoon fed traders - they have to work it out.

Anyways, thanks for your observations RC, and best of luck for contest 21.
Regarding file attaching, yes, the button is there - might not be the best obvious thing, but it's there. Check the image attached.
We are looking forward to see yoru final Trading Plan, as suggested previously, you should start a new topic, like "Developing a Trading Plan" where other traders could ask questions, exchange ideas, etc.

Many blessings, RC smile

- Angelus

Thanks much Angelus, your kind regards are noted and welcome.

As noted the attach shows for private messages, but not here: in the open.

Will see if I can share in the efforts regarding trading plan development. The one I have, as my member icon/ photo is borrowed from youtube. I have merely personalized it ito a pre-entry "Trade plan". I use ot when I seek to position trade, per the MAEEE system.

Scalping however, is another animal.

Just to note there are tonnes of trading plans, merely roadmaps of ones intentions: be it on the next trade or trades in general.

Thanks for the interest will see how soon (schedule willing), I can share same, per your suggestions.

Bless! RC.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฟ

Hi there RC, good day to you!

"As noted the attach shows for private messages, but not here: in the open." - that's very strange, normally works ok.
As said before, looking forward to start a new topic, regarding a trading plan, RC.
I'm sure novice traders (and even more experienced ones) will appreciate it and it will be a great add-on smile

Thanks and many blessings smile

- Angelus
0 link
DMLforex
DMLforex

3 days ago
DMLforex
DMLforex
Admin wrote:
DMLforex wrote:

Hi there DML forex!

- Angelus

Yes, I have a CBFX account and had been participating in the previous contests - https://www.cashbackforex.com/trading-accounts/374380
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

3 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
DMLforex wrote:
Admin wrote:
DMLforex wrote:

Hi there DML forex!

- Angelus

Yes, I have a CBFX account and had been participating in the previous contests - https://www.cashbackforex.com/trading-accounts/374380

OK DML, silly question: are you logged in on CBFX?
If you can't join the contest, do a live chat with our support colleagues here: https://www.cashbackforex.com/support?tab=contact-us#chat

Thanks, hope that helps smile

- Angelus
0 link
Jane Julia
Jane Julia

3 days ago
Jane Julia
Jane Julia
Hello,
My account is invalide

0 link
DMLforex
DMLforex

3 days ago
DMLforex
DMLforex
Admin wrote:
DMLforex wrote:
Admin wrote:
DMLforex wrote:

Hi there DML forex!

- Angelus

If you can't join the contest, do a live chat with our support colleagues here: https://www.cashbackforex.com/support?tab=contact-us#chat

- Angelus

I am logged in. Also, I contacted the support. They said that contest registrations are temporarily stopped. Now I see, they are opened again. But still, nothing happens when I click the "Join Now" button. If I right click the button to open a new window this is what I get: "about:blank#blocked"
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

2 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Jane Julia wrote:
Hello,
My account is invalide

Hi there Jane Julia.

This is the wrong demo server. Please login to your CBFX account, then go to contest page and click the link "My login credentials" to find the password and account number. The demo server is FxPro-Demo5.

Thanks smile

- Angelus
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

2 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
DMLforex wrote:
Admin wrote:
DMLforex wrote:
Admin wrote:
DMLforex wrote:

Hi there DML forex!

- Angelus

- Angelus

I am logged in. Also, I contacted the support. They said that contest registrations are temporarily stopped. Now I see, they are opened again. But still, nothing happens when I click the "Join Now" button. If I right click the button to open a new window this is what I get: "about:blank#blocked"

Hi again DML forex!

Did you manage to fix the issue?
If not, please try again with our support colleagues, thanks.

- Angelus
0 link
dodit
dodit

2 days ago
dodit
dodit
I want to ask how the drawdown is calculated because I'm only floating $1500 but when I've made a profit of $1,000 or a balance of $6000 and what is the draw down calculated from the initial capital or the last balance
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

2 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
dodit wrote:
I want to ask how the drawdown is calculated because I'm only floating $1500 but when I've made a profit of $1,000 or a balance of $6000 and what is the draw down calculated from the initial capital or the last balance

Hi there dodit!

First of all, the contest 21 max DD is 30%, valid for the duration of the contest.

The drawdown is calculated on equity peaks to valleys. In other words, our systems record the maximum amount of equity your account reached at any given point, and calculates drawdown as a percentage of that peak. Once you reach a new peak, the previous value is deleted and the new peak is used to calculate your drawdown.

You can check this post Equity DD - User Guide for more info.
Hope this helps smile

- Angelus
0 link
DMLforex
DMLforex

2 days ago
DMLforex
DMLforex
Admin wrote:
DMLforex wrote:
Admin wrote:
DMLforex wrote:
Admin wrote:
DMLforex wrote:

Hi there DML forex!

- Angelus

- Angelus

Hi again DML forex!

- Angelus

I contacted the support and they send the issue to the IT department. Latter I received the email saying that the IT department did not find any problems. But regardless I was still not able to register by clicking "Join Now" button. Then I remembered that in my settings I had set my Country to "Euro Area", because there is no option for Croatia, which is my country. So what I did was this. In my settings I changed Country to some random entry - Austria. And tried to click the "Join Now" button again. And then... it was successful. I finally managed to register a demo account. So, obviously you have some issues with those settings regarding Countries that you should fix.
0 link
Lna
Lna

2 days ago
Lna
Lna
FXPRO platform MT4 is frozen from time to time ......
0 link
Fx_Igwe09
Fx_Igwe09

2 days ago
Fx_Igwe09
Fx_Igwe09
I can't find my credentials
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

2 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
DMLforex wrote:
Admin wrote:
DMLforex wrote:
Admin wrote:
DMLforex wrote:
Admin wrote:
DMLforex wrote:

Hi there DML forex!

- Angelus

- Angelus

Hi again DML forex!

- Angelus

I contacted the support and they send the issue to the IT department. Latter I received the email saying that the IT department did not find any problems. But regardless I was still not able to register by clicking "Join Now" button. Then I remembered that in my settings I had set my Country to "Euro Area", because there is no option for Croatia, which is my country. So what I did was this. In my settings I changed Country to some random entry - Austria. And tried to click the "Join Now" button again. And then... it was successful. I finally managed to register a demo account. So, obviously you have some issues with those settings regarding Countries that you should fix.

Hi there again DML forex!

First of all, we are happy that the issue is solved!
Secondly, many thanks for taking the time to report it to us and the fix you've used.
I've sent your feedback to our IT guys, and support team, for further analysis.

I know that for some strange reasons some countries block financial services websites, and possibly, Croatia is one of them (we also receive reports from traders in Indonesia and Turkey, for example).

We're very happy that you managed to fix it, and wish you the best of luck with contest 21 Thumbs Up

Thanks

- Angelus
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

2 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Fx_Igwe09 wrote:
I can't find my credentials

Hello Fx_Igwe09 smile

Please refer to this post for the answer: Where is my contest password - User Guide

Thanks and good luck on contest 21 Thumbs Up

- Angelus
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

2 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Lna wrote:

Hello Lna! How are you friend?

Thanks for reporting that, I'm passing your feedback to our IT guys Thumbs Up

Thanks.

- Angelus
+1 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

2 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Lna wrote:

Hi again Lna.

Here's some questions from our support colleagues:

When its freezing? during the news?
Are you using VPN?
Any indicators that could cause the issue?
What are the settings on the "max bars in history"
it would be good to know times when it happens, etc

If you can find the time to answer those questions, or give more details, we will try to find the issue.
Thanks

- Angelus
0 link
ADELE
ADELE

1 days ago
ADELE
ADELE
Admin wrote:
Lna wrote:

Hi again Lna.

Are you using VPN?
it would be good tonow times when it happens, etc

If you can find the time to answer those questions, or give more details, we will try to find the issue.
Thanks

- Angelus

Actually , idont know when exactly...no indicators in my fxpro chart ...not during the news....and am not using VPN .
0 link
ADELE
ADELE

1 days ago
ADELE
ADELE
ADELE wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lna wrote:

Hi again Lna.

Are you using VPN?

Thanks

- Angelus

Actually , idont know when exactly...no indicators in my fxpro chart ...not during the news....and am not using VPN .[/
0 link
Lna
Lna

1 days ago
Lna
Lna
ADELE wrote:
ADELE wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lna wrote:

Hi again Lna.

Are you using VPN?

Thanks

- Angelus

Actually , idont know when exactly...no indicators in my fxpro chart ...not during the news....and am not using VPN .[/

the max bars in history is 512000
0 link