HomeContests forum

Do you have what it takes to succeed in online trading? Participate in our free contests, show your trading skills for a chance to win real prizes!

Weekly Trading Contest 45 Messages in this topic - RSS

Coca Cola
Coca Cola

19 days ago
Coca Cola
Coca Cola
Sir Public 1st 5 trade loss 342.28 how to he ranking he already 1st 5 trade 60%DD and john 30% DD he also ranking request you please see this 2 account
0 link
public
public

19 days ago
public
public
Coca Cola wrote:
Sir Public 1st 5 trade loss 342.28 how to he ranking he already 1st 5 trade 60%DD and john 30% DD he also ranking request you please see this 2 account

hello my dear coca cola

I thank you for taking the time to investigate my account, but sorry, there's one thing you missed. just so you know, the minus trade is not my first open position. if you want to know my initial transactions, you should sort by the time the transactions were opened.

Big huge for u.
0 link
Coca Cola
Coca Cola

19 days ago
Coca Cola
Coca Cola
Thanks my friend public i see your 1st 5 trade loss another trade you gain
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

19 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Coca Cola wrote:

Hi there coca cola,

Thanks for your comments. In fact, some people are confused as to why and how trader public did not hit DD with losing trades on USDJPY.
There's an image to explain it better.

The loss trades were opened and closed when the account was with a good profit, and the final trades were closed in profit, below the loss level.
So, the equity was always going up, and even with the losses never got negative because there was the profit from the previous open trades.
The balance changed when the losses were closed, but the equity was not affected.

Hope this help clear the subject, thanks smile

- Angelus

Attachments:

0 link
UserTrader
UserTrader

19 days ago
UserTrader
UserTrader
I think that at the new stages of the competition it is time to refuse drawdown. Ladies and gentlemen, what do you say to that?
0 link
sthesta
sthesta

18 days ago
sthesta
sthesta
i look at Yanga at 1st place doing good....and i look at his peak drawdown 22% ....i wonder how much profit he lost there...can u show us if possible
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

17 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
sthesta wrote:
i look at Yanga at 1st place doing good....and i look at his peak drawdown 22% ....i wonder how much profit he lost there...can u show us if possible

Hi there sthesta.

You can check the account performances.
Click the account number, then on stats page check the history.
It's all there smile

Thanks.

- Angelus
+1 link
sthesta
sthesta

17 days ago
sthesta
sthesta
Nice week for you Yanga...very nice.....but u know how it is here, lightning never strike twice on the same spot...hhhahaha....right admin?
0 link