HomeContests forum

Do you have what it takes to succeed in online trading? Participate in our free contests, show your trading skills for a chance to win real prizes!

Weekly Trading Contest 33 Messages in this topic - RSS

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 591


9/30/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 591
nenen bulat wrote:
Admin wrote:
nenen bulat wrote:
that's very great vantage broker has M1 data for last one week


Hi again nenen bulat!

First, great "detective work"!!! Using our calculators, checking the chart data, impressive!
Such a post deserves an equally complete answer.

So, the units used on the calculators are wrong. As you can see 1 lot XAU/USD is 100 units, thus, 3 lots XAU/USD are 300 units, not 300000.
The margin required to gave 3 lots open is under the initial balance of $5000.

I logged in on that user's account to extract the history, and as you can see, he/she opened the positions at the right time, with almost 0%DD and then market just crashed. Positions were closed at 1626.10, with the DD well below the 20%DD rule.

Hope that clears the question, and again, thanks for the great post and investigative work!

- Angelus


thank you for your impressive word, i only feel curious when first time i see number 1 ranking profit unbelievable. that's why i check it.
you know drawdown 20% is very small. this is gold, the extreem market condition. impossible someone can trade full lot and hold it 5 hours without break limit, except they do scalping that's make sense.


and by the way, i recheck it with 300 unit and get result same like 300000 unit. please see attachment.


Hey there nenen bulat! smile

The 20%DD rule was to prevent "crazy trading", otherwise we would have traders now with $1Million accounts, lol.
Anyways, you cannot use 300 units on the calculators - each trade of 1 lot is 100 units, so, on the calculator, try each trade with 100 units, not 300 Thumbs Up

- Angelus
0 link
anton eko
anton eko
Posts: 3


9/30/2022
anton eko
anton eko
Posts: 3
Admin wrote:
nenen bulat wrote:
Admin wrote:
nenen bulat wrote:
that's very great vantage broker has M1 data for last one week


Hi again nenen bulat!

First, great "detective work"!!! Using our calculators, checking the chart data, impressive!
Such a post deserves an equally complete answer.

So, the units used on the calculators are wrong. As you can see 1 lot XAU/USD is 100 units, thus, 3 lots XAU/USD are 300 units, not 300000.
The margin required to gave 3 lots open is under the initial balance of $5000.

I logged in on that user's account to extract the history, and as you can see, he/she opened the positions at the right time, with almost 0%DD and then market just crashed. Positions were closed at 1626.10, with the DD well below the 20%DD rule.

Hope that clears the question, and again, thanks for the great post and investigative work!

- Angelus


thank you for your impressive word, i only feel curious when first time i see number 1 ranking profit unbelievable. that's why i check it.
you know drawdown 20% is very small. this is gold, the extreem market condition. impossible someone can trade full lot and hold it 5 hours without break limit, except they do scalping that's make sense.


and by the way, i recheck it with 300 unit and get result same like 300000 unit. please see attachment.


Hey there nenen bulat! smile

The 20%DD rule was to prevent "crazy trading", otherwise we would have traders now with $1Million accounts, lol.
Anyways, you cannot use 300 units on the calculators - each trade of 1 lot is 100 units, so, on the calculator, try each trade with 100 units, not 300 Thumbs Up

- Angelus

may be this will be additional consideration

u all can see he's last profit and max DD

Attachments:


0 link
anton eko
anton eko
Posts: 3


9/30/2022
anton eko
anton eko
Posts: 3
how can last profit bigger than max allowed DD???
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 591


9/30/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 591
anton eko wrote:
how can last profit bigger than max allowed DD???


Hi there anton eko!

That field on account stats page is the current max loss allowed from the current equity high in USD.
This means if the next trade suffers a loss above $3,304.56, even for 1 cent, the account will be automatically DQ.

That field serves the purpose to quickly see the max loss allowed FROM THE EQUITY HIGH, before getting DQ.

Thanks smile

- Angelus
0 link
Riski
Riski
Posts: 2


9/30/2022
Riski
Riski
Posts: 2
Hello everybody. and admin here.

I want u just check the DD from all rank people. that was soooo many error out there.
especially, ferenas and shereen account.
i think they should be have out of a DD max level.

For u wisdom and attention i say.


thanks
and
best regard.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 591


9/30/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 591
Riski wrote:
Hello everybody. and admin here.

I want u just check the DD from all rank people. that was soooo many error out there.
especially, ferenas and shereen account.
i think they should be have out of a DD max level.

For u wisdom and attention i say.

thanks
and
best regard.


Hi there Riski!

Thanks for reporting your concearns Thumbs Up
We are checking several accounts and if we find any discrepancies, we will post it here.

Thanks

- Angelus
0 link
Kakshal
Kakshal
Posts: 3


9/30/2022
Kakshal
Kakshal
Posts: 3
Riski wrote:
Hello everybody. and admin here.

I want u just check the DD from all rank people. that was soooo many error out there.
especially, ferenas and shereen account.
i think they should be have out of a DD max level.

For u wisdom and attention i say.


thanks
and
best regard.


You are not the winner so I will suggest you to sit back, take a deep breath and start preparation for the next contest. All is ok you just have to understand the formula of DrawDown. Take Care an Keep Smiling.
0 link
Dimitrev
Dimitrev
Posts: 9


9/30/2022
Dimitrev
Dimitrev
Posts: 9
many complaints here. someone ask why he/she disqualified and other ask why this person not disqualified because you think he/she hit drawdown.
stop complaint ok. let system work automatically.

you can see my account in this season contest, i only trade total 0.75 lot and get drawdown 39.8%.
i accept my loss and not complaint. i hope you all in next contest stop complaint ok.
wish you all the best.

kurasa takada
0 link
Riski
Riski
Posts: 2


10/1/2022
Riski
Riski
Posts: 2
Kakshal wrote:
Riski wrote:
Hello everybody. and admin here.

I want u just check the DD from all rank people. that was soooo many error out there.
especially, ferenas and shereen account.
i think they should be have out of a DD max level.

For u wisdom and attention i say.


thanks
and
best regard.


You are not the winner so I will suggest you to sit back, take a deep breath and start preparation for the next contest. All is ok you just have to understand the formula of DrawDown. Take Care an Keep Smiling.

oke, champions
chill, dont be mad for what i do, if u not part of them.
0 link
Rashid Iqbal
Rashid Iqbal
Posts: 5


10/5/2022
Rashid Iqbal
Rashid Iqbal
Posts: 5
when does the prizes will be awarded to the winners?
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 591


10/5/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 591
Rashid Iqbal wrote:
when does the prizes will be awarded to the winners?


Hello Rashid, results for Contest 33 have been finalized, winners should be paid in the next 24 hours.

Reminder to the winners, please add payment method in your profile if you have not done so yet.

- Alina
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 591


10/10/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 591
Muhammad Mulani wrote:
  • It is very annoying that some traders use "pornography" user names. It's a shame that it all came from my country. for example : nenen bulat, ngentot janda bohay, Grandma and Grandpa Making Love on The Roof. Oh my gooosss...
  • I hope CBF immediately blocks or banned all accounts that smell like pornography. in any field pornography is vulgarly prohibited. So I hope all account will be blocked immediately without notification.
  • I'm afraid the motto: trading with confidence will turn into trading with pornography


Hi there Muhammad Mulani!

Just to give you some feedback on the above issue.
We sent an email warning to those traders to change the usernames within 24 hours.
As they failed to do so, we've banned and blocked those accounts.

Thanks for reporting, good luck Thumbs Up

- Angelus
0 link