HomeContests forum

Do you have what it takes to succeed in online trading? Participate in our free contests, show your trading skills for a chance to win real prizes!

Weekly Trading Contest 35 Messages in this topic - RSS

chong eek
chong eek
Posts: 6


10/6/2022
chong eek
chong eek
Posts: 6
Rashid Iqbal wrote:
Admin wrote:
x0nce wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lishanr wrote:
hello

i didnt recevied the password for this contest!!

-lishan



Hello Lishan, You did not register for Contest 35, and registration is now closed. But Contest 36 is already open for registration. Please go to this webpage https://www.cashbackforex.com/contests/36?tab=contest-rules and click "Join now" button. After you go through all the steps to join, on the same page a new button will appear "My login credentials", there you will find logins for your contest trading account.

Please also read carefully all information on https://www.cashbackforex.com/contests/36?tab=contest-rules page, there you will find answers to most of your questions regarding the contest. Good luck!

- Alina

my dear admin.
hope u read this.


Hi there x0nce!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
The history cannot be changed, as it is data from the tradign activity.
We are investigating and if we find any reason for cheating, we will DQ these accounts.

Thanks Thumbs Up

- Angelus




By (they can change history) he means now they will start different trading, you have to check their first trades and timing of trades.
The biggest proof of their cheating is that the top 3 participants will not trade any more, they will not compete each other even their difference of equity is very low, because his 3 accounts are already on top. i hope you got it.

hey rashid and brent.

I just got home from work, and I saw your post.
I want to ask.
on what basis do you conecting my account with them? can you prove it? Or is it just your desire to eliminate me?
please think clearly, based on facts.
just prove it!!
0 link
chong eek
chong eek
Posts: 6


10/6/2022
chong eek
chong eek
Posts: 6
chong eek wrote:
Rashid Iqbal wrote:
Admin wrote:
x0nce wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lishanr wrote:
hello

i didnt recevied the password for this contest!!

-lishan



Hello Lishan, You did not register for Contest 35, and registration is now closed. But Contest 36 is already open for registration. Please go to this webpage https://www.cashbackforex.com/contests/36?tab=contest-rules and click "Join now" button. After you go through all the steps to join, on the same page a new button will appear "My login credentials", there you will find logins for your contest trading account.

Please also read carefully all information on https://www.cashbackforex.com/contests/36?tab=contest-rules page, there you will find answers to most of your questions regarding the contest. Good luck!

- Alina

my dear admin.
hope u read this.


Hi there x0nce!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
The history cannot be changed, as it is data from the tradign activity.
We are investigating and if we find any reason for cheating, we will DQ these accounts.

Thanks Thumbs Up

- Angelus




By (they can change history) he means now they will start different trading, you have to check their first trades and timing of trades.
The biggest proof of their cheating is that the top 3 participants will not trade any more, they will not compete each other even their difference of equity is very low, because his 3 accounts are already on top. i hope you got it.

hey rashid and brent.

I just got home from work, and I saw your post.
I want to ask.
on what basis do you conecting my account with them? can you prove it? Or is it just your desire to eliminate me?
please think clearly, based on facts.
just prove it!!

this is my last history trade and them.
you can check this out with your f**ng eyes.
clearly i am not connected with them (he/she).
on my side, yes both account is connected. but not me.

Attachments:



0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 609


10/6/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 609
Guys, please chill.

We are investigating the alegations.
No need to get upset, or call names, use bad language, etc. Okay?

That's why we always need up to 3 business days before declaring winners.
My best advice is, keep trading, the best you can. Nothing is always final until we say so, okay?

Good luck everyone, safe trading.

- Angelus
0 link
Rashid Iqbal
Rashid Iqbal
Posts: 6


10/6/2022
Rashid Iqbal
Rashid Iqbal
Posts: 6
look at these 2 accounts
same country, same pair, same opening time of trade, same closing time, same volume everything is same.

Attachments:


-1 link
tsa pie
tsa pie
Posts: 8


10/6/2022
tsa pie
tsa pie
Posts: 8
Rashid Iqbal wrote:
look at these 2 accounts
same country, same pair, same opening time of trade, same closing time, same volume everything is same.


berpikirlah realistis jika kalah .seperti saya yg selalu kalah. mungkin saja mereka berbagi sinyal sesama teman. apakah berbagi sinyal dilarang ? apalagi terhadap referal mereka yang mungkin teman sendiri ?
0 link
vald
vald
Posts: 3


10/6/2022
vald
vald
Posts: 3
jokowi lengser wrote:
Rashid Iqbal wrote:
look at these 2 accounts
same country, same pair, same opening time of trade, same closing time, same volume everything is same.


berpikirlah realistis jika kalah .seperti saya yg selalu kalah. mungkin saja mereka berbagi sinyal sesama teman. apakah berbagi sinyal dilarang ? apalagi terhadap referal mereka yang mungkin teman sendiri ?



Yes, of course, tell this fairy tale to someone else, it is necessary to ban scammers like you from participating
0 link
chong eek
chong eek
Posts: 6


10/6/2022
chong eek
chong eek
Posts: 6
Admin wrote:
Guys, please chill.

We are investigating the alegations.
No need to get upset, or call names, use bad language, etc. Okay?

That's why we always need up to 3 business days before declaring winners.
My best advice is, keep trading, the best you can. Nothing is always final until we say so, okay?

Good luck everyone, safe trading.

- Angelus

i'm sorry, my bad.
Maybe it's because I'm tired after work.
0 link
chong eek
chong eek
Posts: 6


10/6/2022
chong eek
chong eek
Posts: 6
vald wrote:
jokowi lengser wrote:
Rashid Iqbal wrote:
look at these 2 accounts
same country, same pair, same opening time of trade, same closing time, same volume everything is same.


berpikirlah realistis jika kalah .seperti saya yg selalu kalah. mungkin saja mereka berbagi sinyal sesama teman. apakah berbagi sinyal dilarang ? apalagi terhadap referal mereka yang mungkin teman sendiri ?



Yes, of course, tell this fairy tale to someone else, it is necessary to ban scammers like you from participating

maybe he's account owner
0 link
tsa pie
tsa pie
Posts: 8


10/7/2022
tsa pie
tsa pie
Posts: 8
chong eek wrote:
vald wrote:
jokowi lengser wrote:
Rashid Iqbal wrote:
look at these 2 accounts
same country, same pair, same opening time of trade, same closing time, same volume everything is same.


berpikirlah realistis jika kalah .seperti saya yg selalu kalah. mungkin saja mereka berbagi sinyal sesama teman. apakah berbagi sinyal dilarang ? apalagi terhadap referal mereka yang mungkin teman sendiri ?



Yes, of course, tell this fairy tale to someone else, it is necessary to ban scammers like you from participating

maybe he's account owner


maksud anda siapa pemilik akun ? buat yang newbi di cbfx, saya orang pertama dulu yg pernah menang kontes meski hanya beruntung. akan tetapi rule dibaca sekali lagi. disitu tertulis diperbolehkan 2 entry dgn 1 IP. saya bukan pemilik akun itu karena akun saya sudah DQ di awal. saya hanya berpikir positif. mungkin saja mereka berteman atau keluarga kan bisa ? kenapa harus bahas 1 negara dll ?sekali lagi saya bukan pemilik akun akan tetapi saya berbicara realistis. tidak picik dan dengki seperti anda
0 link
rehan babar
rehan babar
Posts: 1


10/9/2022
rehan babar
rehan babar
Posts: 1
are the residents of USA allowed?

Attachments:

0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 609


10/9/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Posts: 609
rehan babar wrote:
are the residents of USA allowed?




Hello Rehan, yes USA residents are allowed to participate in our contests. That being said, the flag in the rankings does not necessarily represent participant's residency.


- Alina
0 link