HomeContests forum

Do you have what it takes to succeed in online trading? Participate in our free contests, show your trading skills for a chance to win real prizes!

Weekly Trading Contest 36 Messages in this topic - RSS

anas baswedan
anas baswedan

10/13/2022
anas baswedan
anas baswedan
everytime i read discussion on each contest, most people always talk about problem of drawdown.
just suggestion if this drawdown always make problems, it will be nice to remove rule drawdown in future contest.
that's a pretty great solution.
0 link
x0nce
x0nce

10/13/2022
x0nce
x0nce
anas baswedan wrote:
everytime i read discussion on each contest, most people always talk about problem of drawdown.
just suggestion if this drawdown always make problems, it will be nice to remove rule drawdown in future contest.

thats not good
no drawdown = no chalange
system error is everywhere, this will make cbfx better and grow up, after fix this. absolutletly.
0 link
anas baswedan
anas baswedan

10/14/2022
anas baswedan
anas baswedan
x0nce wrote:
anas baswedan wrote:

thats not good
no drawdown = no chalange
system error is everywhere, this will make cbfx better and grow up, after fix this. absolutletly.

agree no drawdown no challenge but drawdown system not running correctly.
if cbfx fix that problem or disqualify tasutoshi account it means they accept their drawdown system error in current contest.
this error of course not only effect for only 1 account, all contest accounts need correction because of this error.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

10/14/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
x0nce wrote:
Admin wrote:
x0nce wrote:
Admin wrote:
Sakhimoghol wrote:
will there be another contest next week??

Hi there Sakhimoghol!

Sure, registrations are now open: Global Prime ECN Weekly Trading Contest 37 - FOREX ONLY

Good luck Thumbs Up

- Angelus

explain to me, why this account has not been disqualified and is still continuing?

Hi there x0nce!

Right, I checked this account (account 49084) on our data server. This account's max DD is 19.16%, still below the 20% max DD rule.
Currently there are no open trades, so in a few moments the "Max Allowed DD" field on stats page will update to include the new equity value of 29.653.

This means, for this trader to get DQ, he/she will need to lose 20% from 29.653, which is 5.930,60.

Hope that answers your question smile

- Angelus

u can see open profit is -23.9% (minus), but max DD still 19,16%. how can u tell me about that???

Hi there x0nce!

You are looking at 2 different measurings and confusing it.
Open profit % is the % calculated from account balance.
Max DD % is the % calculated from the account highest equity.

It's an easy answer:
open profit / balance = -5301/22184 = -23.9%
At that time, equity was 16883 and the peak was 20397

So, yes, that can happen, the open profit % (loss) can be higher that the max DD% allowed.

Thanks smile

- Angelus

Attachments:

0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

10/14/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Thanks for all of your suggestions and feedback Thumbs Up

- Angelus
0 link
x0nce
x0nce

10/14/2022
x0nce
x0nce
Admin wrote:
x0nce wrote:
Admin wrote:
x0nce wrote:
Admin wrote:
Sakhimoghol wrote:

Hi there Sakhimoghol!

Sure, registrations are now open: Global Prime ECN Weekly Trading Contest 37 - FOREX ONLY

Good luck Thumbs Up

- Angelus

explain to me, why this account has not been disqualified and is still continuing?

Hi there x0nce!

Right, I checked this account (account 49084) on our data server. This account's max DD is 19.16%, still below the 20% max DD rule.
Currently there are no open trades, so in a few moments the "Max Allowed DD" field on stats page will update to include the new equity value of 29.653.

This means, for this trader to get DQ, he/she will need to lose 20% from 29.653, which is 5.930,60.

- Angelus

u can see open profit is -23.9% (minus), but max DD still 19,16%. how can u tell me about that???

Hi there x0nce!

It's an easy answer:

So, yes, that can happen, the open profit % (loss) can be higher that the max DD% allowed.

Thanks smile

- Angelus

so, the problem is time update. hown can i make equity 22k but in system its just 20k.
but, in clearly mind.
rules is a rules.

rules are rules.
so is it ok with the 20% DD rule?

are you just role with your system?? or play with a rules you make it?
is that ok, with the data i have balance 22k and than minus 5k, but on your system peak is just 20k.
if that ok, i am not to worry about that.
thanks.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

10/14/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
x0nce wrote:
Admin wrote:
x0nce wrote:
Admin wrote:
x0nce wrote:
Admin wrote:
Sakhimoghol wrote:

Hi there Sakhimoghol!

Good luck Thumbs Up

- Angelus

Hi there x0nce!

- Angelus

Hi there x0nce!

It's an easy answer:

Thanks smile

- Angelus

so, the problem is time update. hown can i make equity 22k but in system its just 20k.
but, in clearly mind.
rules is a rules.

rules are rules.
so is it ok with the 20% DD rule?

are you just role with your system?? or play with a rules you make it?
is that ok, with the data i have balance 22k and than minus 5k, but on your system peak is just 20k.
if that ok, i am not to worry about that.
thanks.

Hey x0nce,

We don't change the rules or how our data servers and parameters work.
We have been running contests for 35 weeks now, with the same set of parameters and calculations are performed automatically by our server.

Yes, there's nothing to worry about. The stats page is informative only, the only rule that really, really, really, counts is the DD rule.
And a while ago, thanks to a forum user suggestion, we added the Max allowed DD in $ - so traders can see exactly what will be the max loss in $$$ before getting DQ.

Finally, also remember that the data on stats page is always delayed, nto real-time. Sometimes you might be looking at the current #1 in the contest and he could be already DQ.

Use the stats page for educative purposes only. Any suggestions/feedback, feel free to post them here Thumbs Up

- Angelus
0 link
vGgY
vGgY

10/20/2022
vGgY
vGgY
hay
when i got the prize?
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

10/21/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
vGgY wrote:
hay
when i got the prize?

Hi there vGgY!

We are still validating the results and getting the final rankings for contest 36.
Unfortunately, its taking a little longer than usual.
Soon the final results will be announced. Thank you for understanding.

- Angelus
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

10/21/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Hi all.

Usernames SURYA WIRAWAN, hongtang, Md Nazim, Ridwan and Md Azmot ullah with respective IDs 380544, 383850, 379546, 383915 and 378394 have not listed a payment method.

We invite you to add and verify a payment method on your cabinet to receive the prize.
Thanks.

- Angelus
0 link
anwarbashashaik224@gmail.com

10/23/2022
6000 withdrawal
0 link

10/23/2022
anas baswedan wrote:
0 link

10/23/2022
6000 withdrawal shaikanwarbasha
0 link

10/23/2022
4000 withdrawal shaikanwarbasha hdfc
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

10/23/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
anwarbashashaik224@gmail.com wrote:
4000 withdrawal shaikanwarbasha hdfc

Hello, If you require our assistance please contact us via Live chat or email with more information on what kind of help you need. You can find our contact details here https://www.cashbackforex.com/support?tab=contact-us

- Alina
0 link