HomeContests forum

Do you have what it takes to succeed in online trading? Participate in our free contests, show your trading skills for a chance to win real prizes!

Weekly Trading Contest 38 Messages in this topic - RSS

Admin
Admin
Administrator

10/27/2022
Admin
Admin
Administrator
WOW UserTrader!!!! Well done man! #1 Thumbs Up
+1 link
Aadou
Aadou

10/28/2022
Aadou
Aadou
Thank you, good luck
0 link
Rashid Iqbal
Rashid Iqbal

29 days ago
Rashid Iqbal
Rashid Iqbal
if you verify number you have to try number of times to dial a number, because sometime they will be busy in office or other works, sometimes mob will be off, some times number will be busy or some time there will be no signals. so this is not fair that you disqualify them. You have to send an email as well before verifying a winner.

this what i think.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

29 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Rashid Iqbal wrote:
if you verify number you have to try number of times to dial a number, because sometime they will be busy in office or other works, sometimes mob will be off, some times number will be busy or some time there will be no signals. so this is not fair that you disqualify them. You have to send an email as well before verifying a winner.

this what i think.

Hi there Rashid.
Thx for your comment. Noted.

- Angelus
0 link
Chashma
Chashma

28 days ago
Chashma
Chashma
Rashid Iqbal wrote:

this what i think.

Dear they know which numbers are website numbers. But you r right they should give a time schedule of calling via email. Good point 👍
0 link
Zulqarnain Haider
Zulqarnain Haider

27 days ago
hello dear sir/mam
when is the final result of the this round and when we will get our prizes? upset
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

27 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Zulqarnain Haider wrote:
hello dear sir/mam
when is the final result of the this round and when we will get our prizes? upset

Hi there Zulqarnain Haider!

As stated on the contest page: Please allow up to 3 business days for us to confirm the results as final, which will be indicated here. Winners will be notified via email at that time.

Today is the 2nd business day, so, please allow us to verify and confirm all the results and final rankings. We will announce it on Telegram group and also on the contest topic in the forum.

And congrats on being a winner! Thumbs Up

- Angelus
0 link
Bata
Bata

27 days ago
Bata
Bata
Sir why i am disqulified from 4 rank bata why sir😭😭😭😭😭😭
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

27 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Dear traders.

Contest 38 rankings are now verified and final, please check the contest 38 rankings page.
If you are a winner, you are advised to add and confirm a payment method on your cabinet, if you haven't done so yet.

We will process the prizes in the next couple of days, thank you.

- Angelus
0 link
Bata
Bata

27 days ago
Bata
Bata
Sir first i tellyou in this website show me some 404 error and second error in payment method etc and than you disqulified me for reason fake number sir i join this contest my private number please rechek all again please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

27 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Bata wrote:
Sir first i tellyou in this website show me some 404 error and second error in payment method etc and than you disqulified me for reason fake number sir i join this contest my private number please rechek all again please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hi there Bata!

The number that you used to register for the contest 38 is invalid. Please check image 1.
We placed a phone call to verify your number and we found out that the number is fake and belongs to a receive SMS online service. Please check image 2.

This is a clear violation of our rules and we DQ contestants found cheating, with fake numbers, multiple accounts, etc.
If online trading services are not allowed in your country, you should not access such services.

If our website(s) show any type of error, that's no excuse to violate our rules. Website maintenance is constantly needed, and if you get an error, try later, not violate our rules.

If you can participate on our contests, do so by abbiding to the contest rules.

Thanks.

- Angelus

Attachments:

0 link
Zulqarnain Haider
Zulqarnain Haider

26 days ago
when will you distribute the prizes?
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

26 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Zulqarnain Haider wrote:
when will you distribute the prizes?

Hi there Zulqarnain Haider!

Soon. Make sure you have a verified payment method on your cabinet to avoid delays, ok?
Thanks and congrats Thumbs Up

- Angelus
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

26 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Attention traders:

Winners of contest 38, with User IDs 124586, 121688 and 384603 (usernames tradervietcom/n.khasnh, Wongangon, ChisomoTemaniTembo) do not have a payment method listed...

If you are reading this notice please add a payment method, so we can process the prize to you.

Thanks Thumbs Up

- Angelus
0 link
Wongangon
Wongangon

15 days ago
Wongangon
Wongangon
Admin wrote:
Attention traders:

Winners of contest 38, with User IDs 124586, 121688 and 384603 (usernames tradervietcom/n.khasnh, Wongangon, ChisomoTemaniTembo) do not have a payment method listed...

If you are reading this notice please add a payment method, so we can process the prize to you.

Thanks Thumbs Up

- Angelus

Hi Admin (Angelus), How to withdraw my price Balance to my paypall? Sorry for late I just know that I won this contest. Thank you.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

14 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Wongangon wrote:
Admin wrote:
Attention traders:

Thanks Thumbs Up

- Angelus

Hi Admin (Angelus), How to withdraw my price Balance to my paypall? Sorry for late I just know that I won this contest. Thank you.

Hello Wongangon,

Accountant was notified you have added a payment method for your profile. Your prize money should be sent out in the next 24 hours.

- Alina
+1 link
traderviet.com/n.khasnh
traderviet.com/n.khasnh

12 days ago
I have received the $500 prize! THANK YOU TO IC MARKETS AND CBFX TEAM.

N.khasnh from VIETNAM
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

12 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
traderviet.com/n.khasnh wrote:
I have received the $500 prize! THANK YOU TO IC MARKETS AND CBFX TEAM.

N.khasnh from VIETNAM

Hi there N.khasnh!

Thanks for sharing the good news with us! smile
Enjoy your prize and we hope to see you on future contests Thumbs Up

- Angelus
0 link