all messages by user

4/24/2022
Topic:
Ask questions, get the right answers

SergioM
SergioM
Hello! I'm new in he forum and new in Forex. I have a problem in a EA about calcs. I have important differences between, for example Close value O Bolinger bands, in METATRADER4 data window and my EA using the technical indicator iBands or the array iClose[], or Close itself.
This differences spoils my bot so I ask for help and an explanation or where to read about this issue.
If this is not the proper place where to settle the questions, I'm deeply sorrow and again I ask for your guidance.

Many thanks in advance
4/27/2022
Topic:

SergioM
SergioM
Hello!!. I'm back with this issue. I created a test account in TickMill, I installed Metatrader 4 given by TickMill and unfortunatelly I got same results. As I was working with a time frame of H1 I made a change in the tester and run the same EA in the same time interval 2022-01-03 to 2022-01-05.
The result is very confusing so if someone could explain the situation I should be very gratefull. The fact is that : with a H1 time frame Bolinger Band Lower line was crossed by EURUSD Close price at 19:00 - 20:00 in 2020-01-03. If I cjhange the time interval to M15, with the same period of time, Bolinger Band Lower line was crossed by EURUSD Close price at 17:30 in 2020-01-03.

I should be very grateful if someone explain this or give advice me about what to read on the subject. Many thanks.!!!!
5/13/2022
Topic:

SergioM
SergioM
Hello traders. I'm developing an EA on METATRADER 4 . I would like to debug the program. I could hardly find a couple of sites about the subject on you tube, but nothing clear. Can anybody tell me where to find a tutorial or a manual about metaeditor debugger.

Many thanks.