all messages by user

6/23/2022
Topic:
Weekly Trading Contest 21

ADELE
ADELE
Admin wrote:
Lna wrote:
FXPRO platform MT4 is frozen from time to time ......

Hi again Lna.

Here's some questions from our support colleagues:

When its freezing? during the news?
Are you using VPN?
Any indicators that could cause the issue?
What are the settings on the "max bars in history"
it would be good tonow times when it happens, etc

If you can find the time to answer those questions, or give more details, we will try to find the issue.
Thanks

- Angelus

Actually , idont know when exactly...no indicators in my fxpro chart ...not during the news....and am not using VPN .
6/23/2022
Topic:
Weekly Trading Contest 21

ADELE
ADELE
ADELE wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lna wrote:
FXPRO platform MT4 is frozen from time to time ......

Hi again Lna.

Here's some questions from our support colleagues:

When its freezing? during the news?
Are you using VPN?
Any indicators that could cause the issue?
What are the settings on the "max bars in history"
it would be good tonow times when it happens, etc

If you can find the time to answer those questions, or give more details, we will try to find the issue.
Thanks

- Angelus

Actually , idont know when exactly...no indicators in my fxpro chart ...not during the news....and am not using VPN .[/
7/12/2022
Topic:
Weekly Trading Contest 23

ADELE
ADELE
What we do every time we participate in the demo contest we lose .we have been waiting for the next contest for what reason to lose our time and efforts ....we want to learn a day trading strategy from the winners .....or we are helping others or brokers to read (get)our orders in each trade ....they easILY have programmes for that to trade against the majority of demo traders .......so 6 winners for each contest and they know the trend from the majority of crowds are wrong ...go opposite which i mean they got our opinions and insights about the euro /usd ..or any (Do brokers do that ...?IS IT WHY THEY ARE HAPPY TO MAKE CONTESTS IN THEIR RULES .?
HOPE TO HEAR FROM WHO KNOWS THE REALITY ..........
7/13/2022
Topic:
Weekly Trading Contest 23

ADELE
ADELE
Admin wrote:
ADELE wrote:
What we do every time we participate in the demo contest we lose .we have been waiting for the next contest for what reason to lose our time and efforts ....we want to learn a day trading strategy from the winners .....or we are helping others or brokers to read (get)our orders in each trade ....they easILY have programmes for that to trade against the majority of demo traders .......so 6 winners for each contest and they know the trend from the majority of crowds are wrong ...go opposite which i mean they got our opinions and insights about the euro /usd ..or any (Do brokers do that ...?IS IT WHY THEY ARE HAPPY TO MAKE CONTESTS IN THEIR RULES .?
HOPE TO HEAR FROM WHO KNOWS THE REALITY ..........

Hello Adele,

Participating in our contests allows to compete with and learn from other traders, and maybe, win some money in the process. If that is not worth your while that is totally understandable. After all, not everyone will win.

There is no reason for us or brokers to trade against contest (demo) accounts. Whatever profits or losses are made on demo accounts, they are not real money anyway. And, when a contest ends, a pre-defined number of contest winners will get the prizes, no matter how big or small their winning are, as long as they were the best ones out of those participating.

You do not need to participate in a contest to create a demo account or even a real account to trade with a broker, and plenty of people do that without ever participating in a trading contest. Contests allow us and brokers to attract traders’ attention to services we offer and hopefully attract new potential clients.

- Alina

I couldnt agree with you anymore ...you r right .Thanks.