Fibonacci Calculator Widget
Free and unbranded Fibonacci calculator widget, in HTML, fully customizable, embeddable and mobile-responsive, using the latest live market rates. The ideal solution to enrich the contents of finance websites and blogs!
Fibonacci Calculator Widget Features
- Fully customizable: set the CSS style to match your website or blog.
- Fully translated into 24 languages: set it to load on browser language, page language or a static language.
- Fully mobile responsive: the widget auto-sizes on mobile screens.
- Fully compatible with internet browsers: fast loading speeds, optimized for Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Live market rates: all the calculations for forex and cryptocurrencies pairs are super accurate and fastest.
- 100% free and unbranded: nothing to pay, no logos, use it as your creation.
How to edit the Fibonacci calculator widget?
Default Styles: You can style this Fibonacci calculator widget to match the colours of your finance blog or website, or to save time, simply choose a theme from the available default styles. Then select a display view between large or small for the Fibonacci calculator.
Language: The Fibonacci calculator widget is coded to load quickly in a few selected languages; from Arabic to Vietnamese. Select the desired browser language to display the widget or the page language for the Fibonacci calculator; the widget is fully translated into 24 languages and compatible with all internet browsers, including Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, etc.
Default Instrument: The Fibonacci calculator widget uses live market rates for the calculations, from hundreds of financial instruments; forex pairs, indices, commodities (including gold and oil) and cryptocurrencies. Here, you can also choose the default financial instrument to show when loading the Fibonacci calculator widget: EURUSD, BTCUSD, XAUUSD, GBPUSD, SHIBUSD, GOLD, US100, etc.
Style the widget CSS to flawlessly match your website or blog. You can also change the colours of the Fibonacci calculator widget, the top pane, the bottom pane, button and title styling with basic knowledge and minimal effort.
You can see the progress and how the Fibonacci calculator widget will look on the right. When you are happy with the settings, simply copy/paste the Fibonacci calculator widget embed code to your website or finance blog to display the widget.